The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

June 2012 Inaugurations

+3
Carl
YingBlanc
Daniel
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1June 2012 Inaugurations Empty June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Welcome to the Inaugurations for the Fourth USNW Government, being held for the first time in Francistown, Grand, at the Headquarters of the United Sovereign Nations of the World. On behalf of the admins, I'd like to thank both the candidates and the voters for helping to make the Fourth General Elections our busiest - and, in some cases, closest - ones yet. I suppose this would also be an appropriate time to officially thank K50 for coming back to the union after an absence of around three months. I hope that someday, other great members we had in the past who are currently on-leave or out of the union entirely - such as Chip, Matt, and 9988 - will return as well.

Yours Truly,
First Minister Daniel Emperor

Winners
  • Chancellor - Nate Saathoff
  • First Minister - Daniel Emperor
  • Executive Secretary - Kurt Smith
  • Consul of the High Court - Daniel Emperor (incumbent)
  • Minister of Defense - Daniel Emperor
  • Minister of Economics - Escil Navia
  • Minister of Transportation - Carl
  • Minister of Health, Safety, and Education - 9988 (incumbent)
  • Minister of Culture, Arts, and Sports - Ying Blanc
  • Minister of Environment and Agriculture - K. Smith
  • Minister of Statistics - 9988 (incumbent)
  • Minister of Science and Space Exploration - Mike Moen
  • Minister of Energy - 9988 (incumbent)

If you won an office, please repeat the following oath of office:
"I, __name__ , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of __office__ of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Last edited by Daniel on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

2June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Me, Taniel Impah, tou holopeah pamish tat Me il halu tou ta-plakhe tee Wan Manatar, Konsul tee ta-Hi Kuwait, ant-Manatar tee Potakiels tee ta-Unial Intipantent Naashoane tee ta-Wewaltobe, ant-Me il tu ta-pek tee Me tonk, keep, tasha, ant-potakiels tee Klantule tee ta-Unial Intipantent Naashoane tee ta-Wewaltobe.

I, Daniel Emperor, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the offices of First Minister, Consul of the High Court, and Minister of Defense of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

3June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I, Nate Saathoff , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Chancellor of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best
of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United
Sovereign Nations of the World.

4June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

"I, Ying Scarfell Blanc, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Culture, Arts, and Sports of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

"Scarfell buran Ying-san watashi wa, genshuku ni watashi ga chūjitsu ni bunka, āto, sekai no Beikoku shuken-koku no supōtsu daijin no ofisu o jikkō suru koto o chikau, watashi wa watashi no nōryoku o saidaigen ni nari, hozon, hogo, mamorun. Sekai no Beikoku shuken no rengō kenshō."

"Scarfell beullang wang naneun, eomsughage naneun chungsilhage munhwa, yesul , geuligosegye uiyeonhab gunju gugga ui seupocheu jang-gwan uiimmuleul seongsilhi suhaenghal geos-eul maengse hago, nae neunglyeog ui choeseon-eul dahae geos-ida , bojon , boho, bang-eo habnikka segye uiyeonhab gunju gugga uiheonjang."

5June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Carl

Carl

"I, Carl, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Ministry of Transportation of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

"Now, Let's Get Moving!"

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Could I do my inauguration a bit later, I'm really bust with the move...

7June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Well you won't be in office until you do so Smile Just do it when you get a chance. Its basically just copy and pasting Razz

8June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

"I, Mike Moen , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of The Minister of Science and Space Exploration of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Space Travel, here we come! cheers

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

9June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

"I, Stanislav Soltys , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of site member of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

LOL, I just had to. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

10June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 am

"I, k50 , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of environment and agriculture minister of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

11June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 am

I, Escil Navia, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Economcs of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World

12June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm

We still need both Kurt and 9988 to say their oaths. Please do so by TODAY. If you don't not say your oath you will not be given your elected position.

13June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Carl

Carl

I think Martin (9988) will be away for some quite time, that's what he said a few weeks ago D:

Kurt Do it Razz (World Dictator Style) xDxDxD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

14June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Then unfortunately 9988 positions will need to be appointed. Bad time not to be here.

Oaths will have until June 20th, at 11:59 CST to be posted. Otherwise your position will not be accepted unto you. Please say your oath! It only takes a few seconds!

15June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

"I, William Roberts , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Chancellor of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

16June 2012 Inaugurations Empty Re: June 2012 Inaugurations Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

"I, Kurt Smith , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Executive Secretary of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum