The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

USNW Emergency Elections, July 2012 | Inaugurations

+3
Scotch Moen
Will
Daniel
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daniel

Daniel

Well, the emergency elections are now over, and the results are as follows:

Office of Chancellor:
Office of Executive Secretary:

Congratulations to the winners! Now, before you are officially inducted into your new office, all you need to do is recite the following oath:

"I, __name__ , do solemnly swear/affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of __office__ of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Once again, congratulations, and I hope you'll do a great job in your positions!

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Git r' done. Congrats Mike and Kenny Smile

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Holy giant moth balls of fluff and roundness Batman! I'm the Exec Sec. D: Well, *pulls up big boy pants* Here we go.

- -

"I, Michael Moen, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of the Executive Secretary of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

- -

I guess this means I'll have to be given Admin powers, since I have to attend to the Membership applications and such?

And congrats Kenny! I'm sure you'll be great! *applause*

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Carl

Carl

Congrats Mike and Kenny Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Lost by one vote! Razz Congrats, Mike. I know you'll do a good job as executive secretary. Very Happy

Congrats, Kenny! Smile

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Uh....I didn't expect to be chancellor when I came back, but ok.

"I, Kenneth Johnson , do solemnly swear/affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chancellor of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Thanks for everyone's support, btw.

Daniel

Daniel

Thanks, both of you. I'll be adding you to the Executive Admin category ASAP. Smile

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

oh!!!!! Make my nametag or whatever it is not say i'm chancellor too...

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Congratulations Kenny & Mike! Razz

Last edited by trevy on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Jack

Jack

Uhh, Trevy... It is Kenny and Mike, Lol. Very Happy

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Yeah I think I ment to say Mike, but I read something that you said Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Both of your users have now been promoted to the Executive Cabinet category. Smile

(Also, my Skype address is danieltheson, just in case you want to be added to our Executive Skype Room. Wink )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum