The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adonia X Games revised calendar

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Adonia X Games revised calendar Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:55 am

I just want to give you all an update on the calendar.

• The point allocations are due in less than 48 hours and are beneficial for participation in this event. I'm flipping the on/off switch on the web form that you allocated points with on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2011 at 5:00 PM (GMT -Cool.
  • The bids are due SUNDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2011 at 12:01 AM (GMT -Cool. That means that if your bid isn't a Christmas present to me, it doesn't count.
  • If there are no bids by the deadline, it will be extended as needed, probably by the week. However, I wan to prepare for the winter Adonia Games (winter olympics) so we really can't go far into January.
  • If all goes as planned, the X Games should take place THURSDAY, JANUARY 19 through MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012.

This notice will be turned on and off of a global announcement status as events come and go. For example, after December 7, this won't be a global announcement again until around December 22 or so.

Hopefully you can all support the Adonia X Games by bidding. This is a bidding-dependent event, and if nobody is willing to put one forward, it won't happen.

And of course, if you have a problem along the way, you need to ask me about it. I'm here to help you. Adonia X Games revised calendar 650269930

k50

Last edited by K50 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Re: Adonia X Games revised calendar Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I'm thinking I allocated my points already, and I don't think I can bid (Not the right climate, or right city for the Games).

3Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Re: Adonia X Games revised calendar Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:48 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm able to compete but not bid correct?

4Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Re: Adonia X Games revised calendar Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 am

Will wrote:I'm able to compete but not bid correct?
That is correct.

5Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Re: Adonia X Games revised calendar Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:58 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

he can compete? I thought Observers weren't allowed to participate in USNW only events.

http://www.usnw.net

6Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Re: Adonia X Games revised calendar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

no, I can't HOST usnw only events Smile

7Adonia X Games revised calendar Empty Re: Adonia X Games revised calendar Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:17 am

Carl

Carl

Razz That's correct

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum