The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun May 13, 2012 4:35 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

let me tell you Kurt.

World's Discovery Exposition
Discovery Challenge
Adonian Touring Car Championship

To my knowledge

Also add the Adonian Simlympics and Adonia's Best Talent please

27Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun May 13, 2012 4:48 pm

World's Discovery Expo was supposed to be almost 2 months ago, Discovery Challenge hasn't been updated for 2 months, ATTC hasn't been updated for a month, Gateway International Trade Meeting has been confirmed to be on hold here a month ago. And also I highly doubt we'll have the Adonia Games ready to go before July at best.

I agree with Nate, Move the "in hiatus" stuff to the events forum and bring them back when they are actually ready to go Razz

28Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun May 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

The discovery events have been postponed indefinitely due to the problems with my game.

29Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun May 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah, I'm going to cancel the meeting, because it happened during a series of interruptions, I'll retry another time.

30Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Can an admin look at Acadia's application and change my rank, membership, etc. Thanks. Smile

31Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Jack

Jack

My orange username still shows that I'm an observer. Can I be added to the full member group? And since I'm back from my "on-leave" period could my AI be reset, please?

Sorry for all the requests, these are my last. Smile

32Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

My bad Razz

33Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

could a wiki admin add the admins to the wiki?

34Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Done.

35Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Wasn't there a link to show all the members on this site at the top of the page at one point? Did you all get rid of that?

36Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Not that I remember.... It's always been at the bottom Razz

37Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Jack

Jack

I've just tried to edit Acadia's wiki page and it told me I don't have permission. Could I please get it (Username: Jack3oh3)?

Sorry, I'm new to the wiki. Razz

Nevermind, I wasn't logged in. Very Happy

38Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed May 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Jack

Jack

Can the South Dacian Alliance Organization (DCAO) be added to Alliance/Treaty Organizations in Euphemia and Althenia, please?

Wow, I post in this thread a lot. D:

39Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Jack

Jack

[Bump] Neutral

40Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Sure Smile

41Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri May 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Jack

Jack

Thanks, Kurt. Smile

42Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat May 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Jack

Jack

I just noticed Utrova is still listed as a member in the Althenia description. Maybe it should be taken off. Razz

43Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat May 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Maybe...

44Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon May 28, 2012 12:16 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I'm having trouble finding a topic about Wiki discussion. Is there one?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

45Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon May 28, 2012 1:17 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

46Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I think I'm gonna need a new thread, but not sure how I'd go about it. Something similar to my Nation's thread in the Itzamna section. I've got a surprise for everyone tomorrow. Smile

47Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

uh, bump?

I'd like to ask that the Central Itzamna Protectorate be added under the Alliance section of the Itzamna part of the forum. Yknow that place that has the list of all the countries and such on the home page.

I really need to learn Forum lingo..

48Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I'll do that in a moment. Smile

49Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 pm

OSE Stock Control

OSE Stock Control
Stock Market Control (Okaiken)

I think you also need to add DEFENTAS under the alliance section of the Continent of Althena D:

50Admin Requests and Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:44 am

Jack

Jack

On the forum description for Euphemia, it still shows New Friscia as a member. D: Androidboi is also still in the ambassadorial members group.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum