The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 18]

226Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

A few people are missing their nametags and ranks (like Trevy and Forth and Psi). Can you send them a few PM's and get the information please?

227Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Carl

Carl

LOLOL Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

228Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Jack

Jack

What is it now Carl?! XD

229Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Carl seems to find everything funny!

230Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Carl

Carl

kj34 wrote:Oh lawd, the bane of this topic is back Razz
I'm on it.

Eh? Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

231Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Jack

Jack

Please add the word "Eh" to the censored words as it is canadian. Razz

232Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

What are you talking aboot Jack? Don't like certain words, eh?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

233Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Jack

Jack

Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Raisins_Face
Mike!

234Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:22 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

LOL eh Razz

235Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Jack

Jack

Not you too, Will! D:

236Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 am

Daniel

Daniel

Eh, I don't care either way. Razz

237Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:55 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

What's going on here, eh?

238Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hey, guys, this thread isn't for discussion, it's for requests and questions for the Admins.

239Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Jack

Jack

...Says Jon after the two who posted above him were admins! XD

Anyway I think we can remove Sukoyria from Althena. He isn't active anymore.

240Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Can we get rid of the Media and Press Center? Personally it's just confusing and possibly has something to do with the inactivity. It just feels natural that these kinds of post go under your city journal thread. This will bring more organization and better understanding.

241Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Jon

Jon

trevy wrote:Can we get rid of the Media and Press Center? Personally it's just confusing and possibly has something to do with the inactivity. It just feels natural that these kinds of post go under your city journal thread. This will bring more organization and better understanding.

I'll look at this when I have some more time (maybe later tonight). The problem is that it's a fairly established forums and getting rid of it would require moving everyone's threads. The point of the media forums is so that those things are more visible and to provide a central place to find all the news. I personally think it's fine the way it is, but I can see how maybe that'd be a bit confusing to newcomers and that it would be easier to have all your stuff in one place. I think there are some other things we can do to make things less confusing for people too. I'd like to get all of the admins and maybe some other people too together and discuss any big changes like this though. Any other feelings on this>

242Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Jack

Jack

It is a bit cluttered, but it is where everyone is supposed to post their news. It distinguishes news from city journal updates.

Also, can someone give Trevy his proper rank (put his country name in parentheses and add a nametag) please?

243Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Jon

Jon

Jack wrote:It is a bit cluttered, but it is where everyone is supposed to post their news. It distinguishes news from city journal updates.

Also, can someone give Trevy his proper rank (put his country name in parentheses and add a nametag) please?

I'm not in charge of the whole nametag thing, I'm not sure if he had one before. If he does then that would be really convenient. New Terrance wasn't on the list when I reinstated his membership so I just used the ambassadorial one.

I don't even have a nametag atm, mostly because I was testing some ways we could possibly simplify them on my profile. Razz

244Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Yeah, I never had a nametag. Jack, I think you may have told me a few months ago that youd help me make one. But I never got the chance to talk to ya. Should we move my question to the Debate chamber thing? Skeptical

245Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Jon

Jon

trevy wrote:Should we move my question to the Debate chamber thing? Skeptical

For now, I think it should stay here. This weekend I'll probably set up some thread/meeting (if people can show up) to discuss the forum organization, and you can bring it up as part of that (I can just move your post into the topic then if you'd like). They've gotten a bit cluttered, and it makes more sense to address it all at the same time than breaking it up into a bunch of small issues.

246Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Jon that works. I may have a few suggestions in mind to fix the cluster Razz

247Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Jack wrote:It is a bit cluttered, but it is where everyone is supposed to post their news. It distinguishes news from city journal updates.
Pretty much my feelings on the Media and Press Center too. Although as Jon said, some more organization wouldn't be too bad. Razz

248Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Make it regional media and have a forum for each continent Very Happy

249Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

But aint City Journals and News sort of the same thing?

250Admin Requests and Questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Jack

Jack

No, not really. Razz News can be in the form of websites, videos, newspapers, etc. It can be about international and local news. It is for information.

City journals are where you post your pictures. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum