The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia

+6
stanislavsoltys
Chip
Qorten
Bruce
Carl
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Fixed

A few things please, could Bayasa be E>12.500?

And could the Language of Loftindor, be Trentannain please? (former colony)

53Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:12 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Also Samasil the Nation above Ruteria speaks Puertian Wink

http://www.usnw.net

oh and could Loftindor (Mainland) be dark blue for GPD per Capita or E> 12.500

Sure

bigro

bigro

oh, while your at it. Mind changing Akemoor's stuff to what you would expect of a third world country? (bottom of everything....maybe second to last one with the life expectancy)
And the language bit to native languages?

THANKS! *kissykissy*

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Id like the life expectancy of Dantanaea be raised to the 75 year level. A developed nation such as Dantanaea really should be up there.

EDIT\
Are you going to do an oil/gas/uranium map? Once the summit is over we could have the gas and oil pipelines on them as well. Maybe even a few major oil and gas harbor terminals (Dantanaea would have one those for sure).

Razz maybe a religion map too, (It's funny I bring it up, because I'm atheist..Razz )

59Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Escilnavia wrote:Razz maybe a religion map too, (It's funny I bring it up, because I'm atheist..Razz )

LOL, I am too, amen Athiest brother!

60Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Brother Kurt Smile

Fox

I did mention hosting a Religious conference the other day on skype to an admin about this. I'd love to get to know where all the religions started, what types we have and they names, and how far they have spread over the last few hundred years across Adonia.

62Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 3 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 am

Both Religions Map and History sound like a good idea, it would help making Adonian history even more interesting!

YAY Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum