The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia

+6
stanislavsoltys
Chip
Qorten
Bruce
Carl
Daniel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Dantanaean Confederation:

Oil: lots, enough for internal use + export to Shayden and eastern Neridea (6,5% of known world reserves)
Natural Gas: some, only for internal use (0,4% of known world reserves)
Coal: minor deposits (0,5% of known world reserves)
Uranium: none

Bauxite: none
Lead: none
Zinc: none
Chrome: large deposits (3,2% of known world reserves)
Iron: large deposits (4,5% of known world reserves)
Gold: minor deposits (0,4% of known world reserves)
Potassium: minor deposits (0,3% of known world reserves)
Copper: minor deposits (0,5% of known world reserves)
Mangane: none
Nickel: minor deposits (0,8% of known world reserves)
Phosphates: none
Platinium: none
Silver: none
Tungsten: none
Tin: medium deposits (1,2% of known world reserves)
Diamonds: medium deposits (1,5% of known world reserves)
Marble: none

Last edited by Qorten on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Also, Utrovan's language group is Fovazhian, and the GDP is over 20,000 EINERO.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Escambia:
Oil: Large - 6%
Natural Gas: Small
Coal: Large Deposits 8%
Uranium: None

Bauxite - None
Lead - Minor
Zinc - Large - over 3%
Chrome - None
Iron - Large over 3%
Gold - Large over 3%
Potassium - Minor
Copper - Minor
Manganese - None
Nickel - None
Phosphates - None
Platinum - None
Silver - Medium 1.5%
Tungsten - None
Tin - Large 3%
Diamonds - Large 5%
Marble - None

Last edited by Saathoff on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Oil: lots, open to other nations, as not used much in Utrova
Natural Gas: None
Coal: Large Deposits, open to other nations, as not used much in Utrova
Uranium: Lots

Bauxite: None
Lead: 15%
Zinc: minor
Chrome: minor
Iron: 40%
Gold: 12%
Potassium: minor
Copper: 13%
Mangane: minor
Nickel: 8%
Phosphates: minor
Platinium: 10%
Silver: 10%
Tungsten: minor
Tin: 48%
Diamonds: 7%, about 3% of world's deposits.
Marble: 10%

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Fox

Oil - proved reserves: 13.42 billion bbl
Natural gas - proved reserves: 47.57 trillion cu m ( as listed in my fact file, Ordanus is the world's largest exporter of natural gas accounting for 69% of global exports
Coal: 17% of world reserves
Uranium: 13%
Bauxite: 4%
Zinc: 9%
Copper: 3%
Magnesium:7%
Diamonds: 9%
Gold: 6%
Nickel: 3%
Platinum: 1%
Lead: 15%
Silver: 8%
Iron: 9%
Phosphates: 19%
Tungsten: 3% of world reserves
Tin: 1%
Marble: 1%

Ordanus also has the worlds largest open cut mine which can be seen on the world map.

I'm planning on having hydro power too, just haven't looked in to where it can be placed yet.

I've caculated mine based on Australias reserves, as is what my nation is geographically like, according to the Adonia map. I've then halved the % since my Nation isnt as big as Australia.

Last edited by Fox on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

31Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:31 am

Natural Minerals of Palobia

Alumina: 1327 Thousand metric tons. 14% of the World Reserves
Aluminium: 180 Thousand metric tons. Minor %
Ammonia: 531.7 Thousand metric tons. 23% of the World Reserves
Barite: 12214 Metric tons. 48% of the World Reserves
Bentonite: 470000 Metric tons. 67% of the World Reserves
Cadmium: 22 Metric tons. Minor %
Diatomite: 25 Thousand metric tons. Minor %
Feldspar: 4727000 Metric tons. 37% of the World Reserves
Ferromanganese And Silicomanganese: 140000 Metric tons. of gross weight. 36% of the World Reserves
Fuller's Earth: 3000 Metric tons. Minor %
Gold: 600 Kilograms. Minor %
Gypsum: 5458.7 Thousand metric tons. 12% of the World Reserves
Hydraulic Cement: 47814 Thousand metric tons. 43% of the World Reserves
Indium: 5 Metric tons. Minor %
Industrial Sand And Gravel: 14400 Thousand metric tons. 31% of the World Reserves
Kaolin: 690565 Metric tons. 72% of the World Reserves
Lead: 2000 Metric tons. of lead content. 28% of the World Reserves
Natural Iron Oxide: 500 Metric tons. Minor %
Perlite: 60000 Metric tons. 45% of the World Reserves
Pig Iron: 5719 Thousand metric tons. 5% of the World Reserves
Quicklime And Hydrated Lime: 5900 Thousand metric tons. 6% of the World Reserves
Raw Steel: 29065 Thousand metric tons. Minor %
Silver: 5 Metric tons. Minor %
Soda Ash: 525 Thousand metric tons. 3.96 % of the World Reserves
Talc And Pyrophyllite: 146942 Metric tons. 86% of the World Reserves

Other Resources

Shale Oil: 10.45 billion metric tons. 21% Proven of the Shale Oil Reserves of the World
Coal: Palobia does not has any Coal Reserves
Natural Gas: 64 billion metric tons. 17% Proven of the Natural Gas Reserves of the World

32Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:29 am

So...
We are now on page 3, so again, if you don't noticed this, please tell me, how many of the world reserves do you have from following resources:

Bauxite
Lead
Zinc
Chrome
Iron
Gold
Potassium
Copper
Mangane
Nickel
Phosphates
Platinium
Silver
Tungsten
Tin
Diamonds
Marble
Oil
Natural Gas
Uranium
Coal

Last edited by 9988 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 am

Daniel

Daniel

Daniel wrote:Grand has plenty of gold, silver, lead, and diamonds, but is quite resource-poor in most of those other listed things Razz

Malo has copper and oil, only the latter of which it exports however, using the copper domestically ("domestically" includes Grand Razz)

I thought I filled it in correctly Cross (The oil field that lies under Malo extends into several other countries too, and has about 16% of the world's oil reserves [only about 5% of the world's reserves are in Malo, however]; also, when I said "plenty" when talking about Grand, I meant poportionally plenty, since Grand is a small island Razz)

Lead: 0.5% of world's reserves
Gold: 0.65% of world's reserves
Copper (Malo): 4% of world's reserves
Silver: 1.7% of world's reserves
Diamonds: 3.1% of world's reserves
Oil (Malo): 5.25% of world's reserves (the Trestä Oil Field contains about 16% of the world's reserves, but not all of that field is located in Malonese territory)
Other listed things: Negligible (less than 0.2%)

Last edited by Daniel on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

34Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:33 am

Qorten

Qorten

added percentages to my minor resources as well as put a percentage on my oil reserves.

35Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Zinc: 6.7% of the World Reserves
Iron: 3.8% of the World Reserves
Gold: 8.8% of the World Reserves
Potassium: 2.9% of the World Reserves
Mangane: 4.6% of the World Reserves
Nickel: 5.8% of the World Reserves
Silver: 12.3% of the World Reserves
Diamonds: 3.1% of the World Reserves
Marble: 9.3% of the World Reserves
Oil: 7.5% of the World Reserves [But there is a Oil Reserve that hasn't been proved that could contain 13% of the World's Oil]
Natural Gas: 3.6% of the World Reserves
Coal: 8.2% of the World Reserves

http://www.usnw.net

36Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Fox

I've amended mine on the previous page.

I've calculated most of mine based on Australia's proven reserves, since my country in geographically similar according to the Adonia map. I've then halved the % since my Nation isn't as big.

I suggest everyone do something similar, based on the geographically similarities and size of Nation.

37Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Fox - Okay, it is fine. I think I will derive the map not only from the resources and their amounts in your nation as you write there, but mostly from the map of areas representing various locations on Earth. I will also change some things to be more interesting, like deposits of gold and diamonds in Western Althena, areas equivalent to Europe. Alerules22: it is quite fine, but I will suggest dividing everything by 2.

And also, there are many NPC's, so I think they should take at least 65% of all resources, even counting with that all your nations were founded on very resource rich areas.

But I will manage to do that without some problems, I recently calculated some stats and percentages. But don't think that all resources will flock to your nations and rest will be resource poor. I will be fair to everyone. I will begin to create map after 1.5 hours(19.00 GMT). Thanks for informations.

Daniel

Daniel

edited my table Smile

The Resources map part 1 is now there, second part and energetics will be made soon.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I like the fact that you're being active and taking part in this, but I have a few problems. You should have someone else to discuss the placement of the ores and such in all the other NPC countries with you, as this isn't really even your job. Also, the maps should be bigger, I can't even see what they say...

Anyway, good job! Keep up the good work.

Fox

Looks great so far, I really like what you've done. Very Impressed.

If you need help in placing locations of the Ores, as Chip has suggested, I'm willing to assist anyway you need.

I think Chip is implying that it is his job and that 9988 shouldn't be doing it.

43Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I don't care if he does it, he should just not be the only one deciding these things. He should ask me, jon, or k50 first. I'm fine with what he has now, but just for future reference.

44Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Demographic and Economic maps of Adonia Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:53 am

Okay, I will ask later about the oil, coal and natural gas deposits, I think we currently have enough information about the rest of resources. But oil is important and it really should be discussed. Also, all maps have that "enlarge image", so you can see then text much better.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I looked at the large version, I still can't see them too well, I'm just curious, why are you making them so small anyway when we have a 10,000 px map Razz

Because it is easier, faster, and I think larger map is not really needed.

Also, meeting about Oil and energetics map will be held 12.th of October 2011, at 20.30 GMT+1, please be on skype this time.

Daniel

Daniel

It could just be me, but I personally think the map could be a little larger Razz I can't even see Grand on the map Razz

Qorten

Qorten

A larger map would be nice. It doesn't have to be 10.000 pixels, but like, twice the size of what they are now would be a lot better already.

GDP, Life Expectancy and Languages maps have been updated with completely new design and are now as actual as possible.

Fox

Sorry to be a party pooper but the GDP, Life Expectancy and the Language map are incorrect for my Nation and the Language Map is incorrect for the Neridea Continent.

The new look maps are great though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum