The United Sovereign Nations


You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Accept Teiko as a member?

75% 75% [ 9 ]
25% 25% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:27 am

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Seems like nobody wants extra effort so this time deal with pure data.

FACTS IN A GLANCE

BASIC FACTS

Country Name:  Socialist Republic of Teiko
Form of government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional republic
Political System: Democracy
Economic System: Socialism
Capital: Tetsuya District
Administrative Divisions: 4 Regions (Beika, Rakuzan, Seirin, Teiko), 4 Autonomous Bodies (Hanji, Ishiyama, Johto, Kamizaki) and 3 Self-Governing States (Fukuyama, Takezaki, Tetsuya)
Language: Teikonese (Ryukyuan), Sanese
Demonym: Teikonian
National Holidays: July 20 - Teiko National Independence Day; December 20 - Premier's Day
Constitution: National Constitution of 2013
Official Motto: Ad Meliora. Pro patria, pro populo, pro mundi. (Toward better things,  for the country, for the people, for the world)
National Anthem: Teiko. Land of the Promise.
National Flag:



Upper left is the emblem of the Teiko Premier.It can also be seen at the national seal.
The color blue signifies peace, red for courage and white for purity.
The red being in the bottom and significantly smaller dictates that Teikonians value peace and order rather than chaos and war. Arms is considered as las resort.

National Seal:



The center is the emblem of the Teiko Premier.
The gear signifies that Teiko is still under construction.
The Kanji in the left means TEI-KOU
The 10 circles signifies the 10 jurisdictions of Teiko.
The eight edges of the gear signifies the eight fold path.  
Dark blue signifies stability and integrity, black signifies the unknown, white signifies purity.
Trivia: The light blue background is used for different purposes. When the seal is used inside Teiko, it is removed but when used outside, the blue must be visible.

WAITING FOR JON'S NEW RENDERING OF THE SEAL.

National Symbols:  
Weapon: Katana
Leaf: Maple Leaf
Bird: Teikonian Eagle
Flower: Chrysanthemum
Gem: Ruby
Sport: Basketball
Fruit: Fruit Basket

GOVERNMENT INFORMATION

Highest Ranking Officials:

Premier: Seijuro Akashi
Vice - Premier: Vacant
Sandaedeung: Kensuke Fukui

Legislature:
Teiko National Council (Central - 46)
Regional Councils
Prefectural Councils
District Councils
City Councils

Judiciary:
Teiko Supreme Court
Regional Trial Court
Prefectural Board of Justice
Court of Appeals

Notable Political Parties: Teiko National Party (TNP), United Opposition (UNO), Liberal Party (LP) , Nacionalista Party (NP), Democratic Party of Teiko (DPT),  United Socialist Party (USP), Teiko Restoration Party (TRP)

Ambassador to USNW: Kiyoshi Teppei

GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION

Geography: Check map below.
Neighboring Countries:  Nanami, Okaiken
Land Area: 100,210 sq. km (38,690 sq. miles)
Climate: Temperate
Elevation Extremes: Tetsuya Ridge (-666 Meters); Kiyoshi Point (4,356 Meters)

DEMOGRAPHICS

Population: 72,356,983
Growth Rate: 3.14%
Fertility Rate: 2.45%
Largest Cities: Teiko, Beika, Hamada, Rakuzan, Kiyohama, Morizuki, Aokuro, Akafuri
Major Ethnic Groups: Teikonian, Beikanese, Kaijonese, Rakunean, Seirinian, Junichese, Nakian, Kamatean
Literacy Rate: 96% - edited  
Life Expectancy: 71.5 Years Old
Gini: 32.25
HDI: 0.845

ECONOMIC INFORMATION

Industries: Electronics, Business Process Outsourcing, Finance, Chemicals, Food Processing, Heavy Metals, Dirty Industries, Manufacturing Industries, Banking, Real Estate, Telecommunications, Consumer Goods
Currency: Teikonian Zen (TNZ)
Currency Exchange Rate: 1 Zen = .69 Adonian Sent
GDP: 2.26 Trillion Zen (1.56 Trillion Sent)
GDP Per Capita:  31,281.67 Zen (21,584.35 Sent)
GDP Growth Rate: 3.5%
Unemployment Rate: 6.3%
Inflation Rate: 2.5%
Poverty Index: 7.4%
Teiko National Stock Index: 35,738 Points
Teiko Economic Index (TEN): 7.63
Labor Force: 44,378,351 Workers
Natural Resources: Aquatic Resources (Fish), Mining (Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc, Iron, Copper), Natural Oil and Gas
Imports: 914.6 Billion Zen
Exports: 816.8 Billion Zen
Major trading partners: Nanami, Okaiken, Kwangju, Peilan

COMMUNICATIONS INFORMATION

Telephones: 103.42 units per 100 persons
Cellphones: 124.24 unites per 100 persons

Media:
TV Stations: 1
Radio Stations: 1
Newspaper Publishers: 1
Internet Service Providers: 1
Internet Users: 68,293,124
Average Internet Speed: 21.24 Mbps
Internet Country Code: .tk

TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION

Airports: Teiko, Hamada, Beika, Kogomo North, Kamata
Roadways: National Circumferential Highway; Teiko Interstate; Akashi Expressway
Waterways: Teiko Bay Shipping Lines; Teiko Ferry Lines
Railways: 9 Lines (Kaijo Line, Shutoku Line, Josei Line, Kirisaki Daichi Line, Kamata South Line, Kamata North Line, Meiho Line, Too Line, Beika-Hamada Line)
Primary Ports and Terminals: Kaijo, Kirisaki Daichi, Takao, Too, Kamata, Nozomi

MILITARY INFORMATION

Head of the Military: General of the Joint Forces, Commander Clovis la Britannia
Military Branches:
Teiko Armed Forces
Teiko Air Force
Teiko Navy
Teiko Special Operations and Intelligence Forces
Military Expenditures: 6.61 Billion Zen (4.56 Billion Sent)
Nuclear Arsenals: Confidential   
Active Military Troops: 343,352

HISTORY IS COMING UP SOON.

PROPOSED LOCATION IN ADONIA



See that area over there, yeah there. THIS IS FINAL.

IN GAME IMAGES
















Best regards,

jmsepe



Last edited by jmsepe on Sun May 04, 2014 5:37 am; edited 18 times in total

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

2 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 8:18 am

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
Góðan morgun! Stuttligt at hitta teg.

That being said, I'd just like to point out that you'll need to come up with a location for your nation first. From what I've seen in your blogspot, though I'll refrain from commenting the stats as they do not apply entirely to USNW (as this is not an Earth SC4 roleplay universe), you'll probably find your match in Eastern Althena.

View user profile

3 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 9:29 am

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Hey, please do comment about the stats so that I would be know which is not applicable or not. I assume the real countries in the trading partners and the pacific ocean are invalid entries. Fret not, changing them is easy as cake. However, I believe it is better if I can see what are available slots in the Adonia (I presume again this is the name of the planet here) I can occupy. If also I can make a request also if I can be beside Nananami Empire.

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

4 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Qorten

avatar
Member (Ami Confederation)
Hello jmsepe, I like your Simtropolis CJ! Nice cities and surroundings.

You should check our latest political map of Adonia (which is in need of updating)(nations with underlined names are player nations, others are NPC's) and Nanami's application if you want to be near it.
Links to map and Nanami application:
Adonia map v28
Nanami app.

Stats and facts that need change:
- languages (except Teikonese): (Japanese would become Sanese, English is Trenntannian)
- neighboring countries
- depending on the location on the map: geography, land area, climate (link to Adonia Köppen climate map
- any references to US$ replaced by it's Adonian equivalent, which someone else will have to provide as I can't remember it at the moment
- major trading partners
- internet country code changed to something with just two symbols, like .te or .tk
- military seems rather unrealistically high if you check this Wikipedia article



Last edited by Qorten on Fri May 02, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Yay jmsepe applied! Razz

What they said Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 1:18 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Haha thanks guys why I feel like you three have different air than the others. Very Happy

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

7 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 1:40 pm

stanislavsoltys

avatar
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)
Excellent pics! Finally a nation in that part of the world! Very Happy



Last edited by stanislavsoltys on Fri May 02, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

8 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Qorten

avatar
Member (Ami Confederation)
Edited my previous message, incorporating facts needing change for Adonian use and one suggestion for realism.

Edit: Just saw you are going to be very near my nation. As I mentioned, the political map isn't up to date at the moment, my nation are those two islands (called Malalma and Tali) northwest of the peninsula where you propose your country to be. Glad to have a player nation near me. Might make for some great roleplay together with Nanami and Okaiken in East Althena, not to mention player-occupied Carreon north of us with whom we can interact.

View user profile

9 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 1:56 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Thanks Qorten. I have edited them as you wish. However, it seems like I am still wondering if the others can allow me to use Japanese as a major language despite my location so geographical data would all be not final.  Smile 

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

10 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
I can't comment on these stats unless you provide a map and location, then we'll work from there Wink

View user profile

11 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 2:52 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
I added a better map Juls, please have the road of fixing the stats. Very Happy

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

12 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 3:21 pm

alerules22

avatar
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
I think these stats do not fit into that part of Adonia, I don't see a way in which Japanese would be a majority language so far from Okaiken.

View user profile http://www.usnw.net

13 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 3:38 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Then I believe it is best to move?

edit: Changed the map to somewhere closer.

As of the moment we have issues with the location, I believe the current one will not produce any more problem not unless someone speak out of the juke box again because people seem to give different views and I cannot satisfy all the needs and whims.

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

14 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Pretty much. I suggest creating an island just east of Nanami. Razz

I guess that part is fine, as it is closer to Sanese speaking land in Nanami. Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

15 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 5:01 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Hey... What is wrong with my current location? Very Happy

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

16 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
It should be Peilan's land, the map's too outdated and there's some restructuring being done atm Razz
Jhekong's location could work, though. More Japanese islands with Nanami and Okaiken already existing would just be too much I think...

View user profile

17 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm

alerules22

avatar
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
I agree with adding more islands, and also, in my opinion the coat of arms looks a bit too futuristic for me :s

View user profile http://www.usnw.net

18 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 5:12 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Well, I am pretty much in favor being a part of a mainland or peninsula rather than islands. So I guess its best to give me an updated map of what is available.

As for the my seal/coat of arms, I don't see any problem with it not unless this union favors old nations than newer ones in which in that case I cannot do anything.

Just a note: Please do not just simply say this is this and this is that. May I remind everyone here that everybody had worked hard for whatever they have right now so before complaining, weigh first the value of your suggestion.

I am open to changes, Kurt, Jon and Agunter can attest to that but please be considerate of what I have. If its location you want to change, that's fine but if you want me to change my whole nation, I think we are going to hit a wall here. Everything I posted here are not created instantly, they took time be modeled, sorry if I have not reached some of your expectations but this is my nation and I want you to appreciate the hard work I have placed no matter how ugly you think of it.

EDIT: Changed the map.. Any more issues we are working on here?

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

19 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Willem

avatar
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
I don't like the location, I think it robs Pelian of too much important coastline.

I also think the coat of arms is too futuristic looking and not really realistic for a nation. I could help you with a new one if you'd like.

I also think the name could be simplified to something with just one prefix. I also don't see many traces of it being a monarchy, so Principality is redundant. I also don't know what on Earth a socialistic parliamentary system is.

View user profile

20 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
Ok, location's great hm now for stats

My concerns/suggestions:
I don't know what a Socialistic Parliamentary is supposed to be. Your government system should probably be a constitutional monarchy considering it's a "principality", at least in your title.
"Current De Facto Capital" - Does that mean the capital changes every now and then? That's quite unlikely, all sovereign nations have an established capital de jure.
I don't really understand why Trenntannian would be an official language.
I don't know what a Sandaedeung is? Is it the prince of your principality? Or is it the Chief Justice?
With a GINI as high as yours, your HDI should be way lower.
I suggest you to revise your military expenditures, although they're not requirements, as now you have expenditures comparable to El Salvador :PI think you might increase that
I also personally don't think Teiko should be a nuclear weapon state. But that depends on the history you'll set mostly with Dejon (Kwangju), Juan (Nanami) and Carl (Okaiken).
As for the flag and coat of arms, we can help you make them look more HD if you want ;)I personally like the coat of arms, and it'd be nice to get rid of the JPG stuff Wink

I think your nation is quite unique and has potential. I love your images and SC4 skills Very Happy

Take them into consideration if you want, it's all up to you. Ask admins to set up the poll for your application when you're ready for it to go to vote. I'll remind that there's no personal bias anywhere, I'm just judging the app, not you. Smile

RepublicMaster wrote:I don't like the location, I think it robs Pelian of too much important coastline.

Peilan would have too much coastline otherwise, which would make it too powerful.

Merged Double Post.

View user profile

21 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:31 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Great.

First off, I'm not the one who decided for the location so before complaining have a meeting first with out other members because its confusing me that all of you guys have different opinions.

Second of all, the coat of arms is what I prefer best and good. Will you seriously despise a nation because his seal doesn't suit your taste? What are we doing here? Are we simply judging nations because of their seal and flag or any non-vital stats? Last time I checked there wasn't a requirement for how the seal would look like. Yes I admit, its weird, its something new to you but that doesn't make it bad. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't make that tea bitter. Thanks for the offer but I'd rather stick with my seal and if you by any chance decline my application because of that then I believe I have no hold into you.

Third, wait till you see the history before commenting in my name. Again just because it's new to your eyes or consider redundant, that makes it wrong. No offense but I am not using the cliche Republic of ___ or Empire of ___.

Fourth, dear, you have no idea what is that then why don't you broaden your knowledge. I presume you know what parliamentary is and I presume you also know what Socialism is. Just add them and you get the definition. If you have problems still, there is google.

Again, please don't hit my application because one thing is not looking good or something is jargon to you. Last time I checked, I made an appeal to the requirement list so I am pretty sure whatever I have written there is enough.

I said I am open to change but more than just saying its looks to high-tech or I don't know that, please give me REAL LOGICAL reasons why I should change them otherwise you are just giving a personal whim and as I have said I can satisfy this forum's need but I cannot satisfy all the member's wants.

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

22 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 pm

jmsepe

avatar
Member (Teiko)
Blakeway4 wrote:Ok, location's great hm now for stats

My concerns/suggestions:
I don't know what a Socialistic Parliamentary is supposed to be. Your government system should probably be a constitutional monarchy considering it's a "principality", at least in your title.
"Current De Facto Capital" - Does that mean the capital changes every now and then? That's quite unlikely, all sovereign nations have an established capital de jure.
I don't really understand why Trenntannian would be an official language.
I don't know what a Sandaedeung is? Is it the prince of your principality? Or is it the Chief Justice?
With a GINI as high as yours, your HDI should be way lower.
I suggest you to revise your military expenditures, although they're not requirements, as now you have expenditures comparable to El Salvador :PI think you might increase that
I also personally don't think Teiko should be a nuclear weapon state. But that depends on the history you'll set mostly with Dejon (Kwangju), Juan (Nanami) and Carl (Okaiken).
As for the flag and coat of arms, we can help you make them look more HD if you want ;)I personally like the coat of arms, and it'd be nice to get rid of the JPG stuff Wink

I think your nation is quite unique and has potential. I love your images and SC4 skills Very Happy

Take them into consideration if you want, it's all up to you. Ask admins to set up the poll for your application when you're ready for it to go to vote. I'll remind that there's no personal bias anywhere, I'm just judging the app, not you. Smile

RepublicMaster wrote:I don't like the location, I think it robs Pelian of too much important coastline.

Peilan would have too much coastline otherwise, which would make it too powerful.

Merged Double Post.

Im double posting Juls and sorry in advance.

1. Nope, there is a reason why I chose socialistic parliamentary and for the name you'll learn more about the history.
2. No, at that moment, I was still not finished with the capital that is why I used defacto.
3. English is a major language, I see no problem with that.
4. No, Ill go deeper in the government soon.
5. Taking notice of that.
6. Will do change.
7. I want nuclear so I am willing to collaborate with the said names
8. Thanks Juls.

View user profile http://teiko-about.blogspot.com

23 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Juls

avatar
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)
jmsepe wrote:Third, wait till you see the history before commenting in my name. Again just because it's new to your eyes or consider redundant, that makes it wrong. No offense but I am not using the cliche Republic of ___ or Empire of ___.

You might consider them cliché, but it's because they're common political systems (well not Empires). Republics are the most spread systems in the world for clear reasons, it's currently the most democratic system. If you don't want a title like "Republic of" or "Commonwealth of", there are other options. For instance, Canada's official name is solely Canada. There's no "Kingdom" or "Commonwealth" before it, despite Canada being a constitutional monarchy. So you can either use only "Teiko" as official name, or "State of Teiko". There are many options Razz

jmsepe wrote:Fourth, dear, you have no idea what is that then why don't you broaden your knowledge. I presume you know what parliamentary is and I presume you also know what Socialism is. Just add them and you get the definition. If you have problems still, there is google.

I don't know what it is because it doesn't exist. If you would be kind enough as to explain what it is in details, because socialism is an economic system first and furthermost, not a government system. Do you mean to say that Teiko is a parliamentary democracy with a socialist government in power?

View user profile

24 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Jon

avatar
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
RepublicMaster wrote:I don't like the location, I think it robs Pelian of too much important coastline.

I also think the coat of arms is too futuristic looking and not really realistic for a nation. I could help you with a new one if you'd like.

I also think the name could be simplified to something with just one prefix. I also don't see many traces of it being a monarchy, so Principality is redundant. I also don't know what on Earth a socialistic parliamentary system is.

I disagree about the location, Juls and I worked with him to choose that location and I really think its the best fit for his country and it won't heavily impact Peilan. Peilan has never had extensive coastlines and will be gaining them in upcoming map changes. Access to that coastline would make Peilan very powerful economically because of direct access to the two large economies located on the islands off that coast.

Blakeway4 wrote:Ok, location's great hm now for stats

My concerns/suggestions:
I don't know what a Socialistic Parliamentary is supposed to be. Your government system should probably be a constitutional monarchy considering it's a "principality", at least in your title.
"Current De Facto Capital" - Does that mean the capital changes every now and then? That's quite unlikely, all sovereign nations have an established capital de jure.
I don't really understand why Trenntannian would be an official language.
I don't know what a Sandaedeung is? Is it the prince of your principality? Or is it the Chief Justice?
With a GINI as high as yours, your HDI should be way lower.
I suggest you to revise your military expenditures, although they're not requirements, as now you have expenditures comparable to El Salvador :PI think you might increase that
I also personally don't think Teiko should be a nuclear weapon state. But that depends on the history you'll set mostly with Dejon (Kwangju), Juan (Nanami) and Carl (Okaiken).
As for the flag and coat of arms, we can help you make them look more HD if you want ;)I personally like the coat of arms, and it'd be nice to get rid of the JPG stuff Wink

I think your nation is quite unique and has potential. I love your images and SC4 skills Very Happy

Take them into consideration if you want, it's all up to you. Ask admins to set up the poll for your application when you're ready for it to go to vote. I'll remind that there's no personal bias anywhere, I'm just judging the app, not you. Smile

RepublicMaster wrote:I don't like the location, I think it robs Pelian of too much important coastline.

Peilan would have too much coastline otherwise, which would make it too powerful.

Merged Double Post.

I think all of these are pretty good points. I would definitely suggest talking with Carl, Dejon, and Juan before you complete a history.

jmsepe wrote:Great.

First off, I'm not the one who decided for the location so before complaining have a meeting first with out other members because its confusing me that all of you guys have different opinions.

Second of all, the coat of arms is what I prefer best and good. Will you seriously despise a nation because his seal doesn't suit your taste? What are we doing here? Are we simply judging nations because of their seal and flag or any non-vital stats? Last time I checked there wasn't a requirement for how the seal would look like. Yes I admit, its weird, its something new to you but that doesn't make it bad. Just because it isn't your cup of tea doesn't make that tea bitter. Thanks for the offer but I'd rather stick with my seal and if you by any chance decline my application because of that then I believe I have no hold into you.

Third, wait till you see the history before commenting in my name. Again just because it's new to your eyes or consider redundant, that makes it wrong. No offense but I am not using the cliche Republic of ___ or Empire of ___.

Fourth, dear, you have no idea what is that then why don't you broaden your knowledge. I presume you know what parliamentary is and I presume you also know what Socialism is. Just add them and you get the definition. If you have problems still, there is google.

Again, please don't hit my application because one thing is not looking good or something is jargon to you. Last time I checked, I made an appeal to the requirement list so I am pretty sure whatever I have written there is enough.

I said I am open to change but more than just saying its looks to high-tech or I don't know that, please give me REAL LOGICAL reasons why I should change them otherwise you are just giving a personal whim and as I have said I can satisfy this forum's need but I cannot satisfy all the member's wants.


Please just calm down. Don't take criticisms personally. Everything everyone says here is a suggestion, you aren't obligated to change everything people don't like for one reason or another. You can ignore suggestions or, better yet, you can explain to us why you chose to have something the way it is instead of changing it. We all have different opinions and are picky about certain things, but in the end what is in this app when it goes to vote is YOUR choice.

The SC4 pictures are excellent and I think the stats are definitely moving in the right direction (address those two points Juls brought up and for me they're fine). You should have no trouble being accepted, just be patient and open to suggestions.

View user profile

25 Re: Voting | Socialist Republic of Teiko on Fri May 02, 2014 7:04 pm

I could help you with the COA, I mean there's just minute stuff to be dealt with, like the jpeg file issue Razz

As for history, you need to talk to Asuna71, Dejon, and I on Skype, but not now since I'm not on a computer (stupid parents).

After reading the stats, they are pretty good and they fit well.

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum