The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

NPCs in Neridea and Carreon.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NPCs in Neridea and Carreon. Empty NPCs in Neridea and Carreon. Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

As per the procedures established by the creation of this Committee, and through my election as representative for the region of Neridea and Carreon, I will present in accordance with transparency expectations the Non-Player Countries I will have created/established by linking the wiki article to it.

If any member wishes to work on NPCs that are in Neridea or Carreon and submit them here for approval, this is also the place! Let's all work together to make this interesting. Any modification to established Neridean and Carreon NPCs, should it be flags, naming, etc. can be proposed here as well.

Current NPCs, as shown by the Union Map:
Agatti (soon to be applied with)
Alonesian Federation
Anbala
Argos (currently marked as the Dantanaean Confederation)
Bajer
Barouhm
Dhanama, Kingdom of
Dhanama, Rep of
Federated Republics of Dhivehi
Giku (soon to be applied with)
Grand and Belluterra
Idan
Isolia
Kenkalasa
Kuah
Logounia
Malakkan Federation
Malatoa, Kingdom of
Malatoa, Rep of
Mangilao, Kingdom of
Mangilao, Rep of
Marsielle
Melele
Millenesian Confederation
Mnopa
Momnoko
Momovato
New Chandler
N'oko
Nonoska
North Borola
Orras
Osusa
Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms
South Borola
Tanah Keemasanmenjaja (wtf?)
T'Bilivt
T'chasa
Temomola Islands
Tetronia
Tumon Federation
Uhunda
United Vassalies (soon to be applied with)
Venland

Now not many of these nations have any history documented for themselves, nor have they been referred to in any nation's history so far. So, there's some work to do. Razz

2NPCs in Neridea and Carreon. Empty Re: NPCs in Neridea and Carreon. Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Perhaps we could all agree on some Neridean history? (Explorations, discovery dates, colonization, independence, revolutions, ethnic conflicts, etc.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum