The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member Checkpoint | March 2013

+2
Scotch Moen
Kurt
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Member Checkpoint
March 2nd, 2013

Another member checkpoint, because a majority of our members are inactive.

Inactive Members
Member Nation - Username

Utgard - ClarkJohnson
Grand and Belluterra - Daniel

Warnings:
New Terrance – Trevy
D.F.R. of Tampuchai – Psihomode
Marqualis - Sauberbmw

For all inactive members, you must send me a PM with an explanation and a promise to be more active to keep your membership. This must be done by March 7th, that gives you five days. If you do not report then your membership WILL be revoked, no questions or excuses. We love having you as members, but if you need to be active to be a member. For those warned be more active please, or at least give a reason why you can't be as active as we wish you could be. We need USNW members to be active, and so far that isn't happening.
Thank you.

Last edited by Kurt on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

This must be done by Febuary 3rd, that gives you five days.
I think you need to check those dates Kurty. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I was hoping the inactive members had a time machine with them. Oh well, March 7th works too.

4Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

We desperately needed one of these. Thank you, Kurt. Very Happy

5Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:10 am

Psihomode

I want to apologize,but today's the first day that I can use a PC 'cause on saturday my personal PC was broken,so I had to send it to a technic...
I'll try to be more active.
ps: I know that in the last weeks I wasn't so much active,but in this period I had some problems with school so...

6Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

You're fine, these things happen. The warning sounds a bit too harsh so it's okay. Thanks for telling us what happened. Sorry to hear about your computer.

7Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Jack

Jack

I've had the same problems, I think we've all been there. Razz If you're ever going to be gone for a while, you can request to be put on-leave. Kurt, can his AI be reset?

8Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Sorry guys, just getting caught up in real life stuff, and being without a personal computer with SC4 on it doesn't help. But like I said, midterms were last week and papers due, just got caught up with school.

9Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Carl

Carl

Well, it's time to move our legs

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

10Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I never meant the warning list as in: "You are on the edge of being on the inactive list", but I meant it as in it would be nice to see them be more active, or else they may end up on the list next time.

Checkpoint ends in less than 8 hours. 0 Members on the inactive list have sent a Private Message.

11Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Member checkpoint completed.

12Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | March 2013 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Dan will have to reapply now. D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum