The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member Checkpoint: March 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Empty Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Fromthedesk

Member Checkpoint
March 27, 2012

Due to Chip's Status as On-Leave, I will do the Member Checkpoints this time.

Anyone who hasn't posted since March 5th or been online since March 10th is on this list. Only 2 On-Leave nations are on the list, and that is because we have heard nothing from them in months, and it's time we moved on without them.

Inactive Members
Member Nation- User Status, Reason

Torshia- On-Leave, hasn't been active since September 2011.
Palobia- On-Leave, been inactive since December 2011.
Dantanaea- Ambassadorial Member, Last Active March 1st
Rheinland- Observer Status, Last Active March 6th
Cardinalsburgate- Observer Status, Last Active February 23rd

For all inactive members, you must send me or Daniel a PM with an explanation and a promise to be more active to keep your membership. This must be done by April 1st, that gives you five days. If you do not report to me by then your membership WILL be revoked, no questions or excuses. We enjoy having you with us but in order to keep USNW a fun, active place, we cannot allow members to apply and never come back to the site. If you want to retain your membership, why not just post once or twice a day? That isn't so hard, and it would make the union a whole lot more active. Heck, even just posting on the weekends would be acceptable if your week has been really busy.

Thank you,
Daniel Emperor and Kurt Smith
(Filling in for) Chancellor

Last edited by Kurt on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 am

Carl

Carl

I have one question: Did you copy the bottom paragraph? Razz Razz

I think ggamgus is disinterested in USNW, since he hasn't been here while he keeps on updating on ST Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:57 am

I want to be declared "on leave". Thanks.

4Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:34 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I copied most of it, because I couldn't say it in any better way. But Daniel suggested the last two sentences.

9988: I thought you were already on leave, but it shouldn't be a problem. You usually update when you have time so you aren't inactive. Smile

5Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint: March 2012 Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Checkpoint is finished.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum