The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member Checkpoint | August 2013

+5
Will
Jon
Scotch Moen
Daniel
Jack
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Sorry this was delayed a little as I had to unexpectedly leave for a while. Razz Make sure you read the sentence next to the asterisk (*). Wink 

Activity has been low recently, so the admins are willing to be more lenient in terms of member activity.

Last edited by Jack on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Daniel

Daniel

You have my bow.

3Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Well...what can I say?

I had an Assassins Creed binge where I bought and played the entire series, I have a job the other bit of times, and those hours I spend online, I got a little involved with space and aliens n'stuff. Sooo there's nothing really important to use as an excuse for my inactivity. But I'm still here.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

4Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Jack

Jack

Daniel:  Your internet outage was out of your direct control.  Don't worry.
Mike:  That's good enough for me. Razz You're only -9, which isn't very inactive.  

Jon was crossed out because I have been told he is busy with school.

5Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Actually school just started for me today, I've just been a bit down lately because of some personal stuff and have been trying to spend some extra time with family.

I'll try and be a bit more active this month, I just was just blindsided by some stuff these past few weeks.

6Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I exist but right now i'm working any day I get put down for, classes start in two days, i've been going crazy to get all that stuff sorted for freshman year, trying to maintain an ounce of a social life and i'm running a racing league too as of about a month ago. I've been very busy. Idk how much I'll be able to devote to sc4, probably none to little, especially with my recent history, but i'm still alive. I'll be on skype, especially if you pm me, i'll get back to ya'll.

7Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Well It's hard to be active when there isn't any posts... So I don't know why I'm on there.

8Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Jack

Jack

Jon wrote:Actually school just started for me today, I've just been a bit down lately because of some personal stuff and have been trying to spend some extra time with family.

I'll try and be a bit more active this month, I just was just blindsided by some stuff these past few weeks.
You were crossed off. Razz 
Will wrote:I exist but right now i'm working any day I get put down for, classes start in two days, i've been going crazy to get all that stuff sorted for freshman year, trying to maintain an ounce of a social life and i'm running a racing league too as of about a month ago. I've been very busy. Idk how much I'll be able to devote to sc4, probably none to little, especially with my recent history, but i'm still alive. I'll be on skype, especially if you pm me, i'll get back to ya'll.
I would advise you go on-leave for a while if you just don't have time right now. Wink I totally understand.
RepublicMaster wrote:Well It's hard to be active when there isn't any posts... So I don't know why I'm on there.
Lol you are only -5, so you weren't going to be downgraded or anything.  As stated above, "Activity has been low recently, so the admins are willing to be more lenient in terms of member activity."  Don't worry, other Will. Smile 

9Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I don't know if I have a "legitimate" response, but I've been very active on Skype. Razz I've gotten this wave over me that is causing me to not really check on the website or really do anything. idk I just haven't felt that feeling that says "I want to do posts & stuff!" I've definitely been a lot more absorbed in actual SC4 stuff than USNW stuff, I've posted 6 updates on ST in like a month and a half. I'm going to back to school tmrw, and don't expect to get overworked to where I won't have time, but you never know. I have been more active with this whole Miensburg thing though Razz

So overall, I guess I've been more of a Skype/SC4 guy lately rather than a USNW guy. Sorry!

P.S. If I think of any other reasons why I haven't been active I'll tell you Razz

10Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)
Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Youve been active in the berg civil war stuff

11Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Agunter999 wrote:Youve been active in the berg civil war stuff
Yeah, but before that....Blush 

12Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Jack

Jack

Try to post your updates here, too, Chris. Razz Even if it's only consisting of pictures, we will be able to help you improve and give you more in-depth suggestions and criticism (and I'm just too lazy to go to Simtropolis to see your updates).

13Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Lol Jack I don't want to post all of the updates here though because that's a different RP. Although, I suppose it's just my uber-OCD mind going super crazy overthinking. Maybe soon. Actually, real soon Razz Hwys will be upgraded so everything's mostly what it would be now. Very Happy

14Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Jack

Jack

Just pictures is fine Chris. Razz

15Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

How long can I be on leave? I'll take it

16Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Jack

Jack

Try to come back soon. Razz It's not really up to me.

17Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty On-Leave Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:55 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

As of right now, I'll be officially on-leave as I am unable to remain active because of my schedule right now, I have many after-school activities and I'm not able to remain completely active in USNW.

http://www.usnw.net

18Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

We'll miss you Agus :'(

19Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Jon

Jon

alerules22 wrote:As of right now, I'll be officially on-leave as I am unable to remain active because of my schedule right now, I have many after-school activities and I'm not able to remain completely active in USNW.
I've updated your group and rank to On-Leave. Hope to see you back full-time soon.

20Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Empty Re: Member Checkpoint | August 2013 Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Jack

Jack

Checkpoint complete. 

My 260 Activity index is going to have to reset. Crying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum