The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg

+3
Will
Daniel
residentsim
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Empty Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

residentsim

residentsim

COMING SOON! The Grand Tour of Sukoyria will travel through nine provinces of Sukoyria, from the Sziberian Border in the west, to the capital of Sukoyria, Tunguska! Along the way, we will explore the many features and historic sites of Sukoyria.

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg UW8h8

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Lz7ca

Daniel

Daniel

Looks like this will be interesting, what game is that pic from? Smile

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I spot another GT5 fan Wink

off topic, I might have an addiction problem, I can name off the exact location and everything on this pic... Neutral

Carl

Carl

I guess will is not alone anymore Razz

Nice Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

residentsim

residentsim

Now, we begin the Grand Tour of Sukoyria! The Grand Tour of Sukoyria is an annual event that is sanctioned by the Government of Sukoyria and the Car manufacturers that participate in the race. The race is usually run with racing cars that have 500hp and weigh 1150kg. The roads that the race is held on are usually public highways and roads, but some areas are specially made for the event. Starting at the border with Scziberia and Sukoyria, in the Sneg Prefecture, and goes across the country to terminate in the capital, Tunguska.

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg AfAyn

Early in the morning, all is quiet and calm on the bridge spanning the border of Scziberia and Sukoyria, but that is soon to change.

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Fg7G8

The cars that are participating in the Tour are crossing the bridge early in the morning to meet at the Border station on Sukoyrian land.

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg MJPDC

The bridge lowers to Sukoyrian land, and to the first part of the Grand Tour!

Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Sw8VT

In the next update, we explore the border city of Volgoreya!

Carl

Carl

GAH! That car photo! (faints)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Me like! This is like the Tour de France but then on Adonia and with cars?

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Damn, tailgating at it's finest. They're RIGHT on each other's butts.

I'm sure someone would have a laugh if the head driver punched the breaks. And someone's using the Euro RHW textures. Tried them once, SO confusing without the yellow lines.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

9Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Empty Re: Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looks like a beautiful city Smile

10Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Empty Re: Grand Tour of Sukoyria, Stage I: Sneg Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:08 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Awesome roundabout. I'm looking forward to moar racing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum