The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage II: USNW mutual fund

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Stage II: USNW mutual fund Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

I would like the countries of Adonia to choose an amount of Eneios suitable to contribute to the Mutual fund. Please comment the amount of Eneios each USNW nation should contribute. The Economics Ministry was thinking of something between 100,000,000 eneios to 200,000,000.

2Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Re: Stage II: USNW mutual fund Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

So, this would be a one-time payment. No monthly amount? Very Happy I guess Acadia will give 1,000,000 Eneios, wait. Does that say 100 million? Eneios are double the value of a USD. Are you sure you want the USNW countries to donate $200 million dollars at once?

3Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Re: Stage II: USNW mutual fund Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Carl

Carl

Can we also do a lump sum of this instead of a one-time payment? D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Re: Stage II: USNW mutual fund Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Yes, I was thinking, 100 million Razz my bad.

5Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Re: Stage II: USNW mutual fund Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm

All nations do not have to participate in this right? We voted against it and are not interested in handing out any money....

6Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Re: Stage II: USNW mutual fund Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:04 pm

I have posted something in the Int. Assembly.

7Stage II: USNW mutual fund Empty Re: Stage II: USNW mutual fund Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Yes, as far as I know, this is a Voluntary fund. Nations who wish to withhold from paying are allowed to.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum