The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Center of Sukoyria

+4
Fox
Daniel
Carl
residentsim
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Update Center of Sukoyria Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:32 pm

residentsim

residentsim

This post will be used to post updates, all updates will be edited into the first post. Each update here will include a link and date of the update. Stay Tuned!

--1/24/12: Political map showing all 21 Provinces of Sukoyria.
http://www.usnw.net/t1018-maps-statistics#15731

EDIT: I have found that making updates similar to a CJ is much more efficient,so I have converted this thread to a CJ Updates thread. And to start it off...

Update Center of Sukoyria NFs7V

Update Center of Sukoyria DhEJN

Qairezhil Lake,Tunguska, Sukoyria

Qairezhil Lake, a small lake in a valley about 5 minutes outside the capital city to the west. This lake in specific has a great following of local fisherman who come here for dozens of species of fish. A rail line runs along the southern shore, connecting Tunguska to many other towns within the interior of Sukoyria, and ultimately, to the western most reaches of Althena.

Update Center of Sukoyria GvAWH

Medecvetcetvo, Qirex, Sukoyria

On the outskirts of Sreditsvetov, Qirex, is Medecvetcetvo, a small village that is typical of those of Qirex Province.

Hope you guys like the update!

-Evan

2Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Carl

Carl

I just saw this now, and it looks awesome D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Terrific D:

4Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:29 pm

residentsim

residentsim

Thanks much! Smile

5Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Fox

Cute little pictures there. The waterfront likes nice, although it needs sand and some skinny dippers.

I like the houses too.

6Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Very nice! Cute little village.

7Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

That lake looks a lot like quite a few riversides I saw when I lived for a few months in the upper Irkutsk region Razz

8Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 am

awesome !

9Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:28 am

residentsim

residentsim

Rain is expected for the next several days in Tyuleni, a suburb of Tunguska, Sukoyria.
Update Center of Sukoyria AOhLU

Update Center of Sukoyria LDgH7
A rainy day is a normal occurrence for the people of Northeastern Sukoyria.
Update Center of Sukoyria Z3Z5E
The rain does not disturb the dead...
Update Center of Sukoyria PPiqM
Businessmen and women go about their business despite the soggy conditions.

10Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:02 am

Carl

Carl

Very Nice!!!! I love it Very Happy

11Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 am

Very nice update, great work!

12Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 am

Daniel

Daniel

Great job, I especially love the last pic Smile

13Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:31 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

lovely jubley ^_^

14Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 am

bigro

bigro

oooh, I simply adore those houses. I must know where they are. I MUST!

(also, that is pretty cool Razz )

15Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm

residentsim

residentsim

Thanks all! @bigro, Those houses are made by SOMY.

16Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 am

Fox

Looks great .. Love the weather effects.

17Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 am

residentsim

residentsim

Update time!

In this update, we will explore Yarygin, a small town of 1000 people below the cliffs of the Capital City, and next to the rushing Chaunskaya River.

Update Center of Sukoyria JrDtA
The Centre of Yarygin features small department stores and a large Geothermal power plant.

Update Center of Sukoyria QlhGk
The main road out of Yarygin. This road travels over a small hill that separates the town from the Chaunskaya River.

City.Update Center of Sukoyria VQABy
An overview of the road out of Yarygin. Driving on the avenue to the north will take you over Chaunskaya River. Driving south will take you up the cliffs to the Capital

18Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:22 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

looks great ^_^ love the road out of town.

19Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 am

awesome

20Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

That road reminds me of one we have here Razz Also, any pics of the geothermal plant coming up?

21Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Looks awesome! Great job. Smile

22Update Center of Sukoyria Empty Re: Update Center of Sukoyria Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Carl

Carl

D: NICE! Love the river you have there Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum