The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Empty Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:56 pm

The Polandrian Imperium will be having their 2012 Centurian Council election on June 5th 2012.

Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Poland19
The following Parties

NRP
National Restructuriate Parti

The party believes in strong restructuring to the military, environment and political landscape. The NRP is for the de-militarization of borders, cuts to the military budget by 56% and Freeze on current projects. They believe in slowing down the energy sector that is heavily invovled with fossil fuels. They currently hold the majority in the Centurian.

They promise to, vote against the Trans-Althenan Pipeline, vote against the proposal to spend billions updating border security. Cut Military spending by 45% in 3 years, the cut it by 20% in 2, vote for the DEFENTAS pact but at a lesser controlling steak, vote for 3 billion in spending for social assistance programs. If they win another 3 Year term they promise to finally eliminate the golden eagle RPP coat of arms from the flag and national coat of arms insignia.

RRP
Roiyal Pepublica Parti

The party believes strongly in maintaining power at the highest levels to the Royal Polandrian Family. They are for the continued strength of the monarchy and increase in power for the Senetials who are directly given terms by the Royal family. They believe in greater internal security and a self serving currency. They believe in creating greater border ties and creating a net of security.

They promise to, vote no to the current Trans-Althenan Pipeline, vote for the proposal on border security, increase military spending, vote for the dismantle of the Enieo, vote for the DEFENTAS pact and bringing in new nations, decrease public spending to non-essential departments, yes to giving more power to Sentinal Council. They will keep the coat of arms as is.

DPP
Democratica Parti Polandriat

The party believes in separating Royals from power and making all levels of government an elected position. They believe strongly in freedom of currency and trade. They look to get Polandria into the USNW as a full member and formally create a USNW governed body in Polandria. They seek to not cut but try and merge the military of Polandria with that of DEFENTAS and then USNW. They believe in sovereignty of the mind and beliefs and not of the soil. However current border security is high on their priority.

They will vote, yes to a smaller Trans-Althenan Pipeline, Yes to greater border security, no the the to the Sentinal Council, yes to public social programs, cut military spending by 60%, and yes to DEFENTAS. They will dismantle the current coat of arms.

Results of the elections as they come in will be shown below. Some states will be voting earlier the the set date.

Last edited by 1Pat on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Results from Round 1

Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri10

Results from Round 2
Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri11

Results from Round 3
Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri12

Results from Round 4
Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri14

Results from Round 5
Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri17

NPVC is predicting a win for the RPP with 67% of votes now in

Results from Round 6
Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri20

77% of voting station now reporting, RPP is the winner of the 2012 election, a state by state victory map will be updated momentarily.

I forgot about the epicness of your election maps.... nice work as always Smile

By the way I like the DPP's idea of getting Polandria a full USNW membership, too bad they didn't win Razz

Good job Pat1! I've always loved your election maps. Makes me want to do one sometime for an update!

Daniel

Daniel

Those election maps were awesome! Very Happy

Thanks guys!
Go ahead and do the same Saathoff, I deff am not one of those guys who goes "oh that's my idea blah blah" I think it be awesome to see your parties and follow who and where they win!
Let me know if you decide to do it

82% of polling stations are now in, at 95, the final map of states will be posted.

Will do Pat1! Look for it in a month or two. Since im super busy with planning the UFFA World Cup and Adonian Games

With 98% percent fo the vote now in we would like to present the state map showing the victories
Polandrian Centurian seat Elections 2012 Centri21

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum