The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polandrian Imperium

+3
Carl
Fox
Chip
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Polandrian Imperium  Empty Polandrian Imperium Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

So the Imperium has moved for certain reasons,here is my new nation and location.

Polandrian Imperium  New11

Cities:

Polandrian Imperium  New_ci10

Population: 162,567,903

Capital:
Varztat: 15,987.899 (including metro)

Biggest city:
Pariscz: 30,989,904 (including metro)
Heathrow: 28,227,002 (Including metro)

Last edited by 1Pat on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

What are those certain reasons, I liked where you were Razz

Like the maps though Smile

3Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I agree, they're great. Smile

Also, I like the new spot, it fits your architecture and style better.

http://www.usnw.net

4Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:52 am

K50, Thank you, and well a lot, the story lines, and the volatility of the region, and the problem with my building styles as per say for those areas lol.

Chip, Yes I agree and thank you as well!

5Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 am

Fox

I like the new area but saddened that you are moving.

6Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

Carl

Carl

Yay New Area!

Crying You left Belgovia...

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

7Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 am

Fox, yes but its closer to you! Smile

1234, I had too Crying

8Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 am

Fox

All your old forum information is gone? Like AMPA and Foreign Relations?

I'll have to re-evaluate our flight paths and diplomatic relations once you get all your new stuff in order.

9Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:01 am

Daniel

Daniel

LOL, there's a city in your nation named Izengard! lol! (I'm currently re-reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and am currently at the point where Merry and Pippin are being dragged away by the Orcs to the fortress of the Wizard Saruman, Isengard)

Great new map cheers

10Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah, I think 250 million inhabitants is quite high, about 150 million would be much more realistic.

11Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Fox: Yup I wanted a chance to rearrange and clean up my forum, the AMPA agreement remains my nation itself continues in USNW, the section is just going to be redone.....

Daniel: Ahahaha yes I always liked the name of that place from LOTR so I decided I was gonna incorporate it into my nation as a completely mountain region ahahah

9988: Hmmm, well based on the size and detail of my cities I don't know why my pop isn't realistic. I have more then enough room based on my building style. AND can you please explain to me what Tatra is ? I really want to do relations with it but I'm so confused after reading the CJ Crying, (Tatra however is GORGEOUS! )

12Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Guess I don't have a neighbor anymore, or gas-lines Crying

13Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Yeah, so Tatra is Slovakia City Journal brought to USNW, it is actually Slovakia on Adonia; it is on two planets at once, Earth in RL and ST, and Adonia in USNW. Tatra and RL Slovakia are practically identical. Tatra is in USNW so you can do international diplomacy with it easily.

But still, I am not sure if 250 million is realistic with that size and location, because you will need high population density, and, when compared to RL, higher population density often means low living standards; almost all very populous Earth countries except USA have low living standards. And if you have high living standards, I think it is quite unrealistic.

14Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

I'd say 120 million is more then enough. There's got to be some room for sparsely populated mountains and dense forests in that kind of location, no? Especially in the middle and south of the country.

Unless you aren't sort of the Adonian Russian Federation of course, however I always had the impression that the Polandrian Imperium was the Russian Federation, but instead of being a tightly run republic is a tightly run czarist empire.

15Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah okay Qorten I like the way your thinking, I like the idea of keeping the sparsely populated mountains, hmm alright I am going to hold the Populations at 162,567,903.

16Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm

That sounds like a good number to me.

17Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Fox

I'd even say that 162mil is too many when taking in to considerations like for example when looking at the realworld map .. a lot of the area of your nation is a mix of Mediterranean and highland continental with a desert encroaching in the east, so I'd guess the majority of the population would be centered around the coastal areas.

On the real world map your new area is listed as having the Georgia and Armenia types of climates.

That being said .. your new nation southern borders include stunning mountain area, and would be perfect for a royal retreat, or to host the Xgames/winter games in the future.

18Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I completely agree with this spot! Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

19Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:06 am

K50, Thank you Smile

Fox, Yes very true fox, but Im keeping it to a German Franco region of europe, I am not doing georgian. frankly I am way to far from the Equator and am more to the German Franco kind of region then georgian, we forget its the southern hemisphere and if flipped its more north europe then georgia based on earth climate, lol so I'm gonna stick to it ahaha and yes I will have to work in some lovely mountain scenery Smile

Stan, Thank you! I hope your talking about the map and location Smile

20Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Pat I still have a huge problem with the population of Pariscz, I claimed that my capital Mérida would be the Largest (Populated) Metro Area in Adonia but you overpassed me by almost 3 Million Inhabitants, I tried to make mine higher but I realised it would be very unrealistic, I ask you if you could lower the population of Pariscz please!!! Smile

Ale

http://www.usnw.net

21Polandrian Imperium  Empty Re: Polandrian Imperium Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Changed it accordingly Smile Sorry again Ale I did not know you wanted to hold the Adonian record for the largest city population.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum