The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application

4 posters

Accept Adonian World Heritage Site AL003/Taichung Great Adonian War Museum?

Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Pollle1083%Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Pollri10 83% [ 5 ]
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Pollle1017%Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Pollri10 17% [ 1 ]
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Pollle100%Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Country name:
Merged Parlimentary Democracy of Nilia and Albian

Site location:
Taichung City, Taichung Province, Nilia and Albian

Would this service?
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Map_of_museum
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Where_taichung_is

Site name:
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum

Site history:
The museum was originally built as a small college to the Ghuangji citizens for helping them escape the horror of war, it was made into a museum in 1967 with most of the soldiers who escaped the war giving their war possesions to the museum. Later on from 1970 multiple artifacts from the GAW including war planes and tanks flooded into the museum giving it's massive collection status as it is now, there was a modern addition though in 2002 of an IMax theatre showing GAW films and documentaries.

Reasons for inclusion:
The museum has the vastest and largest colelction of GAW Artifacts from both fronts and the building itself is very old and built by Trentannian Soldiers on the run from the war. A building this size was rare to be built by the soldiers so it is a remarkable testiment to the soldiers lives etc. away from the war.

Applicable criteria:
(2a), (2b), (2f)

Photographs:
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Welcome_page
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application American-museum-of-natural-history
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Ww2museumaircraft
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application WWII-museum4
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application WWII-Museum_003
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application Mg42
Taichung Great Adonian War Museum Application WWii+tank

Last edited by Daniel on Fri May 18, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Map of N&A with Taichung added on request)

Carl

Carl

Nice, Nilia is very close to action between Mitoyagi (Okaiken: Regal) and Morsco (Imperial) Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Very nice! Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

I'll be voting yes Smile

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Can this go to vote then Dan????

Daniel

Daniel

If Jon doesn't put this to vote soon (he's the Minister of Culture and Events after all), then I will. Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Dan can you put vote up noooooowwwww =( I wish there was more activity here =(

Yeah put it up for vote! Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Okay, I just need to find the "Official Classification" for this, which may be added to its name once it passes. Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

it's classified as Cultural which means like man-made and such =P

Daniel

Daniel

I meant the "Adonian World Heritage Site AL003/Taichung Great Adonian War Museum" part Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Oh yeah that's the right one xDxD maybe just shorten it to Taichung GAW Museum xD

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

the vote is 4-1, can it be passed yet ;-; also can the person who does this focus on this as well ;-; if not can I be in charge of it as well, like co-person xD

Daniel

Daniel

Passed, I suppose. Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

thankies Dan xDxD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum