The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posillipo Official City Journal

+8
Qorten
Fox
Carl
ForthWall
androidboi
Kisa Atsuko
Daniel
Chip
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Thank god, finally, someone noticed, I did that on purpose to see who actually looks at the pictures, rather than just scanning through them Razz

http://www.usnw.net

52Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Nanjingborder

Welcome back to Nanjing, today I'm just going to give a short commentary and I won't be talking much because I think pictures are worth a thousand words. Wink Remember right click >> view image for full reso!

We'll start of with a picture of Tan Jiang Island and the North Side.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Nanjingtanjiang

Jinan Stadium, home to champions!
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Nanjingstadium

The Densest part of the city, in the North Side.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Nanjingnorthside

A little mosaic! Well, actually it's 10,000 px. Very Happy
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Nanjingmosaic

Last, but definitely not least, the Nanjing Tourism Corporation snapped this pic on one of the more lively nights in the city.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Nanjingpartayyy

So, how was that? Please tell me below and offer some criticism too, anything's welcome! Rate, tell your friends!

53Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Amazing work on that update. Beautiful.
I think you should make an edit -- *Tallest occupied building in the world. )* Razz

,marsh

54Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 26banner

Well, welcome back everybody, followers, newcomers, friends. Smile

We're back in Nanjing today, but we'll be taking a tour of the Southside and Tanjing Districts.

Tanjing is mainly a low-income neighborhood, but there are also some medium and high-wealth condos and such here as well. The low-income houses are so smooshed together, some of the houses press against each other. It's a rainy day today! Smile
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Tanjinga

Nanjing is known not only as a major business and cultural center, but it's also known as the fishing capital of the world, because the city is home to over 400 major fishing companies and also a mass amount of people work as fishers by their self.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Tanjingb

As an east asian type country, Astey and Nanjing are susceptible to typhoons also known as cyclones or hurricanes and also kamikaze. Smile
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Tanjingc

The season lasts for months, in unlucky years there is multiple major typhoons.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Tanjingd

But, always remember there is a bright tomorrow, and there's always time to party! Razz
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Tanjingf

Thank you for viewing, I encourage you to comment, and also rate! Smile Tell your friends too!

I love critique so please give me some. Smile

55Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Tue May 03, 2011 1:05 am

Wow, Chip, it's beautiful! That second picture is actually really inspiring. Where did you get those docks and the construction lots?

Great work, it might be your best yet! Very Happy

56Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 am

WWWOOOOWWWEEEE!!!! :face: GREAT UPDATE!!! LOVE THE WAY YOU'VE DESIGNED YOUR CITY!! Can you please tell me where you got the tower thats on the first update in the first picture on the top right is? Thanks in advance! Smile

57Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

Beautiful update!

58Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Wed May 11, 2011 1:48 am

Very nice. The natural spaces look beautiful.

,marsh

59Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Wed May 11, 2011 7:14 am

Very nice updates
The rain is magnificent.

60Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Miscellaneous Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

it's not much just three pictures, and they're kind of random, I had a bad problem with sc4 this week, I had planned on doing an update on Athanos, but it got totally messed up because I accidentally hit save and the city was all delapitated because the water and power got shut off and I didn't notice, if anyone has any idea if there's a way to save it, please let me know.

I'll just let the pictures talk, that alright with y'all?

A river in Carpathia.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Peacea1

Tierre!
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Peacea2

This is a picture from the 1948, Great Adonian War, when Athanos was bombed by neighboring Kyriakos.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Explosions

Thanks for viewing, and PLEASE comment! Smile

61Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu May 12, 2011 11:53 pm

I'm glad New Chandler was neutral in the Great Adonian War Razz I love that first picture too Smile

62Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri May 13, 2011 12:17 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

That was the start of the war, right there and thanks! Smile

63Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I love all 3 pics!!!

64Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Wed May 18, 2011 2:46 am

I agree with everyone else here, that was just Spectacular! You truly made it suspenseful there with that picture, its HUGE, and most of all ITS AMAZING And BEAUTIFUL!!! Great Job with it!! Wink

65Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 am

Daniel

Daniel

It is very nice! Athanos has risen from the ashes of dilapidation, and is better than before! I REALLY enjoyed this update! One thing though; dosen't your "La Gare de Capital" look exactly like my capital's station? Razz

1000/10 is my rating Smile

66Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 am

Oh, how I hate it when you do an update like this Razz

The new Athanos looks phenomenal Chip, I love all the canals. Though in image 11 I am surprised you went light rail instead of subway, does LR crash your game as often it does mine? Razz

67Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

@Daniel: Well, it's a very popular rail station, and thanks! Smile
@K50: Thanks! Smile Light rail is new to me, but thanks to DC I can work it pretty well, you just have to be really careful what you let the puzzle pieces hover over. Guess what? There's subway too :p The new RTMT for the SAM might be featured in my next update if I can talk to my people. Razz

68Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:08 am

androidboi

androidboi

very nice capital city. now i know what to base mine on. Wink i'm just a little disappointed that you wont share your buildings Razz

69Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

Nice City!

70Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks, been really busy but I have a teaser for you!

Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Athanos

71Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:00 am

Daniel

Daniel

Splendid teaser! Looking forward to the update!

72Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Very nice teaser

73Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Athanos

Figure 1
The City of Athanos
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 72012729

Figure 2
Nighttime Athanos
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 56530402

Figure 3
Athanos Stadium
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 83534533

Figure 4
The City
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 20091657

Thanks for viewing! Please Comment!

74Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Looks nice but I feel like I've seen a lot of this before Smile

I'd love to see a suburb of Athanos Razz

75Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 3 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Carl

Carl

Nice! Razz

Like what K50 said, I'd like to see some little houses Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum