The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Posillipo Official City Journal

+8
Qorten
Fox
Carl
ForthWall
androidboi
Kisa Atsuko
Daniel
Chip
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 am

Can you guys stop talking about how much it costs for a vacation and how certain currencies are better that others? Razz

27Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

No, we can't Razz

I like gold bars king and any time you want Razz

http://www.usnw.net

28Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:24 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, how about 18 ten-gram bars, March 31st, your capital?

29Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:28 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Works for me.

30Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ok! Smile

(just a question. Is it 4,000 Enieo per person or 4,000 Enieo per group?)

On-topic: The whole archipelago looks pretty cool. I'd love to go there, too bad that isn't a RL location. Crying Oh, and what exactly is that secret location? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a secret base for communication with aliens from Mars? Razz

31Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Principality of Astey Updates Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Coming Soon

Last edited by Chip on Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

32Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Kingdom of Posillipo Updates Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Table of Contents
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Athanosbanner

Last edited by Chip on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

33Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Athanosbanner

Athanos is the capital city of the Kingdom of Posillipo, as well as the capital city of the United Kingdom of Posillipo and Astey. It is situated on the Bay of Athanos, where Karpathos formerly sat (look back to maps). Originally only home to a small town with the original castle and few houses, Athanos is has grown to be a world leading city, as well as the largest city in the Kingdom of Posillipo. Today we'll take a little travel through Athanos.

We'll start off with a mosaic taken at during the day, it's a little stormy in this picture but hopefully it'll clear away soon.
(click and zoom in)
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Athanosmosaic.th

Click for full size

Great, it's starting to clear up, but sadly it's starting to get dark. As capital of Posillipo, Athanos is home to the Royal Palace of the Vasilisa, or King/Queen (currently queen), and the legislative buildings:
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Pic1no

It's also home to the department buildings, some of them shown here as it really starts to darken.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Pic2l

Aw, the rain and fog are starting to come back, that's Posilliponian weather for you. We see a picture you might remember from the scrapped "City of Karpathos", it's the Saint Ettiene's Basilica.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Pic3qc

Great! The rain's gone now and there's only a little fog left, we can see downtown Athanos great now! What a picturesque city Athanos is.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Pic4bw

Now that we made it through the night we can look at the Dientene District. This is one of Athanos's older districts that's starting to get revamped with newer buildings. What a pretty day is is.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Pic5qh

This is one of the newer additions to Athanos, the "Port Athanos." It was built in the last few years to replace an older, smaller port that was there. A lot of land was reclaimed and new port equipment was built, as well as the new bridge. Off to the right are some ships of the Posilliponian Navy running routine patrols.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Portathanos

I'll leave you with a nice night picture of the port, with the bridge all lit up, it's actually a nice little picture.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Port2v

34Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Ooooh me like! Razz

35Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 am

Daniel

Daniel

GREAT! I like this! Just, where did you get:

1: St. Whoever's Basilica

2: The Royal Palac

36Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 pm

That's a great update Chip, nice work.

37Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 am

WOW! STUNNING IMAGES!

38Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Amazing! Very Happy I need more! It's like DRUG! lol

39Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Great job chip. Smile

,marsh

40Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Great update. I like your city.

41Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Gold delivered!

42Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Update 23 | Tierre Mosaic

Here's a mosaic for you guys, and also, it's almost 10,000 px long so beware.

Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Small

Last edited by Chip on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

43Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:10 am

I'm not sure what took longer, how long I stared at its awesomeness, or how long I stared at it loading Razz

It looks awesome Chip nice work!

44Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:19 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

If you stared at it it's awesomeness as long as it probably took to load, then it must be pretty good! Razz

45Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 am

Daniel

Daniel

Are we talking about the same mosaic Razz ? It took no time for it to load for me...

Anyways, that is absolutely AMAZING! Mary and Anna will LOVE to go diving there! (and I trump the time K50 took looking at it with my 10 minutes of looking at it)

46Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 pm

The texture quality and detail in that image is second-to-none. Keep this up and you'll be competing with Marsh. Razz

47Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Welcome back to the United Kingdoms, and welcome to Astey! Smile

Nanjing is the Capital of the Sister-Kingdom of Posillipo, which is called Astey. Together, The Kingdom of Posillipo, The Kingdom of Astey, The Principality of Carpathia, the Principality of Maren, and the Principality of Tierre make up the United Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo and Astey. Astey is located here:
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Map

We'll start of with a tour of Nanjing and go more in depth in a coming update. This is Tan Jiang Island, home to the Union Stadium and some major corporate high rises.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 1234

This is Union Stadium, home to the Astey Warriors and also home to the Nanjing Concert Series, where celebrities from all over the world come every weekend to perform for the city. As you can tell, the stadium and parking lot are worth a lot because of where they are!
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 5678

Now to the North side, home to some of the tallest buildings in the world, as well as the tallest buildings in the kingdom and united kingdom.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 9101112

A little over view for you all, Nanjing is home to over 10 million people in the city limits and over 20 million in the metro, it's not only the largest city in the kingdoms but it's also one of the largest in the world.
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 13141516

Now, for the last pic of the day, a night shot, during the Nanjing Independence Day Celebration!
Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Nighttime

Thanks for view today guys! I hope you enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed making it!

48Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Looks like Al Aiium a little bit. It's a nice downtown, can't wait to see more! Smile

49Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Thanks?... I think.. Razz

50Posillipo Official City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Posillipo Official City Journal Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Chip wrote:Thanks?... I think.. Razz
It was a compliment..... I think? Razz

EDIT: In the stadium picture what is a Warrio? Razz (sorry had to)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum