The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Frequent Flyer, your source to Airport and Airline Reviews

+3
Daniel
alerules22
ForthWall
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Welcome
If you are reading this then you are interested in my airline/airport review called the Frequent Flyer, in this I will every time (usually based on request) review airlines and airports, and at the end of the year/month or something will post a top airline list and top airport list. The way of reviewing an airline, are two ways, straight out, and experience reviews, Straight out is a blunt analysis while experience review is that I take a "flight" from Kuyrut/Shayden to your hub.

Our first airline is :

Rutair
First some backround Ruteria of Aviation, SA de CV (Ruteriana de Aviacíon, S.A. de C.V.), operating as RutAir, is the flag carrier airline of Ruteria based in Colonia Cahtémac, Cahtémac, Merida. It operates scheduled domestic and international services to every continent in the world, which are Itzamna, Euphemia, West Althena and East Althena, Neridea, and Carreon. Its main base is Merida International Airport Rey Juan IV.

We start the day at my one of my favorite airports, Alera International, the airport has luxurious lounges and beautiful atmosphere, but enough of that, being a reviewer and all I did get lost in the airport, for side reasons, but I did find myself at the Rutair Ticketing desk, where I was greeted by a lovely Ruterian woman who took my bags and processed my ticket, after that I headed through the security checkpoint, crowded as usual and headed to the departures, what I saw was a crowd of people huddled around my gate, many were Ruterians with your usual assortment of Utrovan's and Kuyrutians. After a 30 minute wait they began boarding the B777, buying a economy class ticket I had to wait my until the first class had boarded, but this was no easy task, as hundreds crowded up after the first 3 calls, apparently the Economy seat I had was in the very back, even though I requested a closer to the front seat. In the plane I was greeted by another lovely Ruterian, but soon I noticed that there were one to many seats on the plane, seems like RutAir didn't seem to change the seating, as most people were cramped into a "28 seat, way not cool, the 5 hour journey consisted of a free small meal (Which I enjoyed) and some on board entertainment from the in-flight projectors, I did notice the first and business class personal Tv's though. At my arrival at Merida I took my time to stretch, so now its rating time:

Ticketing Service : 5/5
Boarding : 3/5
Seating Comfort : 1/5
Food : 4/5
In Flight Entertainment : 3/5 (4/5 for First and Business and 2/5 for economy)
First Class Rating : 4/5
Business Class Rating : 3/5
Economy Class Rating : 2/5

Overall Rating : 3/5 Decent, although RutAir is one of my favorite airlines, I would have to give it a 3/5 because of its seating and lack of IFE for economy, crowds were a problem (Probably due to it being 2 everyday and it was a weekend), but most airlines get 3/5, and this airline is one of them, I would say after some improvement this airline could be a 4 star or even a 5 star airline of Adonia

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

RutAir thanks your review and will make the possible to be a better Airline.

http://www.usnw.net

Daniel

Daniel

Fancy review Very Happy

I wonder where all the Grandians on the plane were... perhaps in First Class? Razz

Carl

Carl

Very Nice review!

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Very nice review!

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Imperial Airlines
Now some background :Imperial Airlines is one of the largest airlines in the world, and, via our subsidary airlines, offers flights all over Adonia. We strive to provide the utmost luxury possible on all our flights, and we guarantee that if you fly with us, it will be an experience you'll never forget.

After enjoying my stay at Merida (Which I would say was awesome) I had returned to its airport, like most airport it was crowded as usual, its long lines, much different the Kuyrutian airports, I made my way to the Imperial Airline's desk where I saw a flat screen Tv showing the luxuries and etc. of Imperial Airlines, I would say that it was not all true, with its 37 destinations it is hardly a large airline (At least by destinations), on my way through the airport I had noticed many advertisements for many airlines, but non of them were from RutAir, what I found out that RutAir had its own terminal, so advertisements were less frequent for it in the International Terminal. I made my way to the gate where saw, something strange, a 757 parked at our gate, I knew there was a mistake, a 757 can't make that long of a trip but Imperial Airline's crew said it was safe, now I was scared for my life, and they said it was direct too. I was about to cancel my ticket before being pushed in a line by another passenger, making my way to the seat I did notice the seat was at a 29" larger then RutAir but still not that much. Almost forgetting I realized this was a narrow bodied jet, meaning that not as many passengers could board (Saving some lives probably). I had almost forgot about the distance when food came along (about 2 hours in the flight), where I was served some sandwiches, and a small bar of chocolate, all I can say even though the food was good was not satisfying for a long flight across the ocean. 2 more hours had passed and I had remembered that the aircraft should be running out of gas. And I was right, we had to land in some place to refuel, I was mad, I was about to jump out and leave the plane, but I had to pull on. The personal tv's were nice but only had shown one movie, once we arrived I had ran out the plane into the meager Francistown airport, which was ok due to it being a small one.

Boarding : 4/5
Seating Comfort : 2/5
Food : 3/5
In Flight Entertainment : 1/5 (1/5 for First and Business and 1/5 for economy)
First Class Rating : 3/5
Business Class Rating : 2/5
Economy Class Rating : 1/5

Overall Rating : 2/5 Not Good I am sorry, but this airline has to improve, it makes me want to bump other airlines into 3/5 or 4/, first of all you need an aircraft that can actually fly the route, then you need much more verity in you Entertainment, and thirdly you need larger portions for long flights, I would say that their international flights would deserve a 2/5 and domestic (assuming of course) a 3/5

Next time Posillipo Air

Daniel

Daniel

D: I'll definitely have to improve D:

*facepalms about the 757/747 gaffe*

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Poor Daniel, nice review, though. Razz

alerules22

alerules22

I know you can Improve Imperial Airlines!!! Improve! Razz

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Posillipo Air
Backround Information: PosillipoAir is the luxary flag-carrier of Posillipo, founded in 1990 it has been one of the top-standing Luxury Airlines since its commencement of operations. It is PosillipoAirs mission to provide the best flight experience for wealthy clients to most destinations across Adonia. PosillipoAir deems itself a Business Airline, with many routes containing only business and first class, but on some busy routes there are economy class.

Ok, this was sad, I accidentally booked flights for Posillipo Air today instead of tomorrow so I had basically 25 minutes to explore downtown Francistown and back into the airport, back in the airport, to quickly check in my bags, I had no time to loose so I grabbed a quick snack at a off duty shop and I headed into the gate, in there I had read a pamphlet describing how it was a luxury airline, and I did know because when I did my booking I found out it was only business and first class, so I was not pleased, as costs were both high, so I did expect a lot for it, even though the thought of a luxury airline was not feasible in my eyes. While waiting in the gate I saw many rich and wealthy business men sitting in seats, much more fancy then the other gates nearby. I soon boarded the 787 (P-121) and saw the most amazing first class cabins ever, and I was really surprised at the quality of the second class too. I took my seat on a really large spaced seat, unnecessary, but I knew this was meant for luxury not for travel, meals were served almost as soon as we got in the air, a three course meal, even though I had gotten stuffed at two, I knew my co passengers enjoyed. I had began to look towards the IFE where I had seen more a flat-screen television with streaming movies, which was good but I thing this was not the best a luxury airline could do, at all. Enjoying the movies, we had soon landed at Saint-Étienne where I was greeted by sounds and smells of Posillipo which had entranced me. I enjoyed the airport and its beauty and after the Imperial Airlines review I feel this was a good upturn.

Boarding : 5/5
Seating Comfort : 5/5
Food : 5/5
In Flight Entertainment : 3/5 (4/5 for First and Business and 0/5 for economy)
First Class Rating : 5/5
Business Class Rating : 5/5
Economy Class Rating :0/5

Overall Rating : 4.5/5 Bravo this airline was tip top, and almost worth a five star ranking, of course not for economic viability Wink but for its amazing display for luxury and their amazing chocolates, Posillipo Air, as what I assume at the end of the year will become a five star airline worthy of any flyer, there is one small catch though, the airline needs better in flight entertainment, and a sizable economy class for most routes, In flight entertainment should include more then movies, like Live/Recorded Television, flight tracker, and possibly some radio as well. As economy even though being a luxury airline, it should provide economy seats, for those less rich people, who can still get luxury but at a lower price, then I will say this airline deserves a five stars.

Daniel

Daniel

Congratulations, PosillipoAir, for showing us all what a true luxurious airline should be like Very Happy

alerules22

alerules22

Congratulations to Posillipo Air!!!

Carl

Carl

Congrats to Posillipo Air! Razz

D: Imperial Airlines

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

SaverJet

First some backround :SaverJet is an Insulo based low-cost airline that has been operating since 2001. It flies scheduled domestic and international services between popular travel destinations. Over the last year, SaverJet has been focusing on improving their image from a cost cutting carrier that disregards their passengers to a friendly airline that provides a better deal than the compeition.

I began my day in Saint-Étienne exploring the culture, after taking two consecutive flights, I had began to book flights slowly, or even like this time booking it offline, in the airport, at Saint-Étienne I had headed to the desk of SaverJet where I was greeted by a line of individuals trying to book flights, I had began to start to remember that SaverJet was most recognized as a low cost carrier, and I had to wait in the line for ages, once I came to the beginning of the line I was greeted by an overworked, probably underpaid employee who had lazily taken my stuff and put it on the weigh scale improperly. I had soon taken off and had headed into security, with an even longer wait I had headed into the gates where hundreds of people were waiting for SaverJet flights throughout this terminal, I had soon boarded where I was not greeted by a rather rude employee who had a grumpy uncaring face, I was applaud at the whole service from the rude steward's serving my snack to them announcing the safety instructions half heatedly, one thing I did enjoy was the A319 with a 32" pitch and the free in flight satellite television after the 2 hour or so flight arriving in Erikkson I had made up my mind on this airline.

Ticketing Service : 2/5
Boarding : 4/5
Food : 4/5
In Flight Entertainment : 4/5 (4/5 for First and Business and 4/5 for economy)
Business Class Rating : 4/5
Economy Class Rating :3/5

Overall Rating : 4/5 Good Job although the personnel should be more friendly I say that this airline deserves a 4/5 stars, maybe a little more things in the IFE but overall it was cheap, fast, and comfortable.

alerules22

alerules22

Congratulations to SaverJet!!!

Naik can you do Gamæþlofti Please Smile? (Gamat's Flight Carrier)

bigro

bigro

Well done SaverJet Razz can't imagine what the staff were like before you tried to improve image.

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Julu Airlines
Some Backround :Julu airlines are the largest and most confident of all Akemoori airlines available. We have the best reputation for safety in Akemoor and are confident we can find you a way no matter the way.

Traveling Erikkson was very nice, sightseeing the simlympic park, to other things, meanwhile I had discovered that Julu Airlines did not have flights to Erikkson, not even in all of Western Althena, so much for a large airline (at least globally) so I had to take a flight from RutAir (Which I even got frequent flyer with) to Merida, in the Airport I enjoyed the good (but expensive) Ruterian Cuisine, as I walked to the Julu Airlines Gate, where I had seen the most old, outdated 747-300, probably because of the nations overall wealth, but ignore that. Unlike the Imperial Airlines Jet, I thought this airplane would fall apart in the sky, but I shouldn't doubt the plane, some airlines still use 727's, this airline could be perfect. I began to board where I saw the first class, and I was impressed, I had even asked a passenger how much he paid, it was almost as much as the Posillipo Air Flight! and It was not even as good, as I progressed down the aisle as I found the business class look somewhat like a economy class and then a almost nonexistent economy class, where I was cramped in a 26" seat, this was horrible, no service, the food was fine, but I had to wait almost till we touched down, where I had to pay for it out of wallet, during the flight I was being talked to and questioned by many Akemoorians, and some almost stole my stuff, (the Steward also), I was scared so I hid in the first class restroom for a bit, and headed back to notice my seat had been occupied by children, I had to stand up, and eventually sit in the restroom using my strap (which attaches me to the toilet, don't ask I have it to be prepared) on during landing. As soon as we arrived I had almost had been crushed by hundreds running out of the plane.

Ticketing Service : 1/5
Boarding : 1/5
Seating Comfort : 1/5
Food : 2/5
In Flight Entertainment : 2/5 (3/5 for First and Business and 1/5 for economy)
First Class Rating : 3/5
Business Class Rating : 2/5
Economy Class Rating : 1/5

Overall Rating : 1/5 One of the worst airlines I had ever been on, the only thing I liked was some interesting conversations, I think this airline needs work, alot, I won't be back on this anytime soon (until final review of the year/month/idk) but I hope it improves by then.

Looks like someone has some work to do Razz

Daniel

Daniel

...wow. I never thought any airlines would be THAT... D:

androidboi

androidboi

you've never ridden Southwest Airlines Laughing

Carl

Carl

Whoa! D:

Can you do TA Troix Airways? Razz

alerules22

alerules22

Julu, I am dissapointed Crying good luck in future reviews! And psst, start working now...

Carl

Carl

OK, that is making me worry, so I started adding more info about the airplanes... D:

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Gamat Air

Now some backround : Gamat air is a Medium-Small Airline with Cheap and Affordable Prices, It flies to Almost all Western Althena and Harrison City most of the planes are EcoPlanes and we try to give the best to every passenger in this X Games GamatAir is giving tickets to the games or art galleries, concerts etc

After an extended stay in Merida, exploring the area navigating away from the earthquake zone I had been experiencing the tastes, the sounds, the women Wink. At the airport I headed into the line for Gamat Air, from what I learned from the airline was cheap, reliable and eco friendly, the line was fast, and I had headed to the gates where I immediately boarded the 777, where in Economy I had seen one of the best Economy Class seats I had seen, and It was at a reasonable price as well, as well as the food, the only downside was the stopover, but I think that's for legal reasons (so that won't count against the rating)

Boarding : 5/5
Food : 5/5
In Flight Entertainment : 5/5 (5/5 for First and Business and 5/5 for economy)
Business Class Rating : 5/5
Economy Class Rating : 5/5

Overall Rating 5/5

The Frequent Flyer, your source to Airport and Airline Reviews Gamat%20Air

alerules22

alerules22

OMG Congratulations GamatAir!!!

Sponsored content