The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon Clark for Minister of Culture, Arts, and Sports

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I am announcing my contention in the race for Minister of Culture, Arts, and Sports, the ministry of which I am the incumbent.

As Minister I will continue the reform of the sports and event system to allow for easier management of sports leagues and events which would encourage the creation of more unique events. The support networks created would greatly benefit the union going forward, and help overcome the problems we have had with events before. I also plan to reform the method of communication concerning events because some events have been plague with a chronic lack of attendance to critical meetings. I also have plans to launch several Union Ran sports leagues that would be managed by a committee of Volunteers and the holder of this office.

I also plan to encourage people to use the Heritage site program we already have in existence, and promote the sharing of cultural traditions and achievements in both international and regional expositions.

At this time I am also announcing that I will not be perusing reelection for my current post as Chancellor, and plan to refocus my attention to real life, working more on my CJ, and being a more active member of the union.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum