The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

9988 for Minister of Statistics, Environment and Agriculture, Healthcare&Education, Science and Space Exploration, Energy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In the last few months, I was most active USNW members in the field of statistics. During the last months, most important things I did were:

1. Grand USNW infobook project - to gather the important information about the USNW nations.
2. Economic and Demographic maps of Adonia - GDP, Resources, Languages and Life Expectancy on Adonia and USNW nations shown visually.

If I will be elected as the minister of Statistics, I will continue with all these things, and I will also try to gather as much other important information as possible, to create comprehensive overview of the USNW and Adonia. I will be also active in other ministries, ministry of Healthcare, Education and Safety, Environment and Agriculture, and ministry of Energy, where I will try to gather the important information about the universities and safety, environment, agriculture and energetics in your nations, and also in the ministry of Space Exploration, where I started upcoming project about USNW International Space Station Destiny. So, this post is not only minister of statistics campaign, but also campaign for the 4 ministries mentioned before.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum