The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The USNW Nation Project

+6
Trevy
Daniel
YingBlanc
Carl
Fox
Kurt
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The USNW Nation Project Empty The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

This is a project in the works by me to try to change up the maps of Adonia. Instead of only Political and Satellite maps, I have in a way mixed the two, here are my examples:

First of all there will be a map of the countries outlines, and there dependencies outlines, nothing more:

The USNW Nation Project Usnwmapoutline3

Secondly there will be a map of all of the nations (and dependencies), and with the flags inside their border:

The USNW Nation Project Usnwmapflagspreview3

Then finally, I'll have a transparent PNG of a nation mainland, and islands if they are close enough, such as these:

The USNW Nation Project Shaydennationmapflag

The USNW Nation Project Posilliponationmapflag

The USNW Nation Project Insulomapflag

The USNW Nation Project Ruteriamapflag

The USNW Nation Project Newchandlermapflag

I do plan on doing ALL of the nations of USNW, but I've only gotten the chance to do these nations so far The only maps done so far are the transparent mainlands shown in this post, the maps are to be updated and the rest of the countries to be added. It should be done this week (Yay Christmas break cheers) If you have any issues, please let me know.

Last edited by Kurt on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 am

You've done a fabulous job with mine, thanks a lot! Smile

I like how they're all to scale as well.

3The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:20 am

Fox

They look awesome.

What a good idea.. can't wait to see them all done.

4The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 am

Carl

Carl

Looks very promising! Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:39 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

looks brill ^_^ can't wait to see them done.

6The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looks awesome so far Surprised

Can't wait to see Grand, Belluterra, and Malo (and possibly Tarskya as well) done Smile

7The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 am

That looks very nice, I want a satellite map Smile

8The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Hey Kurt are you still planning on doing this? Because this looks AWESOME!!

9The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Awesome idea! Maybe i can help with my own country to add to your collection. (I have sub-average experience with gimp) Let's see how this goes. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

10The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 pm

I think you should start this back up Kurt!

11The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

:O I did something similar to this in my application!
The USNW Nation Project 0ZBN7
I support this. Smile

12The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

The USNW Nation Project Little%20Kuyrut

Razz

13The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I would, but people keep constantly changing their locations, so it's hard to keep up with it all.

14The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Looks very interesting. Smile

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

15The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Well, this is the best I could do. Vertical country does NOT fit well with a Horizontal flag. Razz

The USNW Nation Project Follvirkelandflagmap

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

16The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Here is my observership nation

The USNW Nation Project Kuykan

17The USNW Nation Project Empty Re: The USNW Nation Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

It still looks nice Mike, just stretch it. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum