The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011

2 posters

What should the featured article and picture be on the wiki?

Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollle1050%Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollri10 50% [ 4 ]
Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollle100%Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollle1025%Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollri10 25% [ 2 ]
Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollle1025%Featured Wiki Article and Picture | January 2011 Pollri10 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As I promised in my address earlier in the month, I said we would be bringing the featured wiki article and featured wiki picture back for the new year.

It will work almost exactly like featured CJ, except we need to choose two things instead of one. Nominate a picture and an article to be nominated that you think reflects the best quality of the USNW in writing and in creativity.

You can use these lists to help you choose an article. Keep in mind that some of these articles are very small while others are extremely large.
Images (1 list only)
Articles (1, 2)

Article Nominations
-Raelion Cae
-Karpo Corporation

Picture Nominations
-USNW assembly.jpg
-Flag of Kyrtizastan.png

Last edited by K50 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I'd like to nominate "Flag of Kyrtizastan.png" and "Karpo Corporation"

http://www.usnw.net

Voting.

If your name isn't Chip or K50, please vote better than you did nominating Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Sorry, I forgot to nominate D: (I was busy, as it was my mother's birthday)

Thanks you to everybody who didn't, I appreciate you taking your time to do something so simple Smile Big thanks to Chip for nominating as well.

Raelion Cae will be the article and USNW assembly will be the picture. In the meantime, keep updating your articles!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum