The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica

+9
Daniel
Chip
Kurt
ForthWall
Carl
Jack
Will
Fox
stanislavsoltys
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Accept Viatica as an Ambassadorial Member?

Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica - Page 2 Pollle1089%Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica - Page 2 Pollri10 89% [ 8 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica - Page 2 Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica - Page 2 Pollle1011%Accepted: Ambassadorial | The Capitalist Republic of Viatica - Page 2 Pollri10 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Daniel

Daniel

A colony might be fine Smile (That's how I joined originally, with a colony - later I moved to Adonia completely Razz)

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

=o a country crossing the wilderness to set up a colony, that Ruterian clock thing is right =o love the country though, whichever World it joins I'll be looking for updates on this =P

Daniel

Daniel

YingBlanc wrote:=o a country crossing the wilderness to set up a colony

More like a country crossing lightyears of space somehow Razz

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Daniel wrote:
YingBlanc wrote:=o a country crossing the wilderness to set up a colony

More like a country crossing lightyears of space somehow Razz

I was refrencing one of them comics where Gamat, Ruteria and....who was the other one >.< the main person in the comic. Anyways they we're going to AIN to look around and they called the space between "The Wilderness" =P

androidboi

androidboi

Jack3oh3 wrote:Maybe Viatica can have a "colony" on Adonia as part of its country.

if you can provide the physics that can make that happen, then by all means. if you do, don't forget to collect your nobel prize as well. Razz

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

My suggestion to you would be to do what Marsh did. On Adonian pick a place close to Shayden, as that's the closest to the US on Adonia, but in your CJ on other sites continue to reference it as on earth. Marsh did this with Gansbaai for a while.

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

You see the Mutir are correct, a Universal Catastrophe will happen, Razz, I support what Jon said, in USNW stay on Adonia, and in Simtropolis be on earth

http://www.usnw.net

If this nation was to be accepted as an Earth nation, would he have his own section or something?

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Daniel wrote:A colony might be fine Smile (That's how I joined originally, with a colony - later I moved to Adonia completely Razz)

No, you can't have a colony, because that breaks logic, but the nation can have an adonian counterpart

Daniel

Daniel

ForthWall wrote:
Daniel wrote:A colony might be fine Smile (That's how I joined originally, with a colony - later I moved to Adonia completely Razz)

No, you can't have a colony, because that breaks logic, but the nation can have an adonian counterpart

I know, that's why I later moved to Adonia completely Razz

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Alright. Well I'd say this can go to vote. He can choose out his Adonian Land later, if we wait any longer he'll probably lose interest.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'd do the marsh route. I'm kinda doing the same right now. I've got Meridiania on Earth and Caleia (my unpf planet)

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Going to vote.

Daniel

Daniel

Voted yes Smile

Carl

Carl

I am unable to vote.... Crying

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jon

Jon

I'll take a look at the permissions and see what's up.

Edit: Sorry about that, we forgot to revert the permissions after Ordanus' Full Membership Application. It should be fixed now.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Will wrote:I'd do the marsh route. I'm kinda doing the same right now. I've got Meridiania on Earth and Caleia (my unpf planet)
Actually, that sounds like a good idea. If everyone else agrees, I will reference the locations on Simtropolis as Earth, but Adonia here. And if that does happen, I hope I can be near the other capitalist, American country, Shayden. Smile

Daniel

Daniel

Jack3oh3 wrote:
Will wrote:I'd do the marsh route. I'm kinda doing the same right now. I've got Meridiania on Earth and Caleia (my unpf planet)
Actually, that sounds like a good idea. If everyone else agrees, I will reference the locations on Simtropolis as Earth, but Adonia here. And if that does happen, I hope I can be near the other capitalist, American country, Shayden. Smile

I agree totally, and from the looks of things, everyone else would agree as well Smile

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Sounds great to me. Smile

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Sounds good. Shayden would love to be located by you.

Carl

Carl

Voted ---

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jon

Jon

That's great news, if you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM. Always great to have more members on Adonia to roleplay with. Smile

Also, I voted a while back.

Fox

Having a location on Adonia would be great, then I'd be able to interact and role play with you.

Changing my vote from abstain to yes on this basis.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Accepted

Daniel

Daniel

Congratulations! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: