The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meridianian City Journal

+4
Carl
Daniel
Fox
Will
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:25 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Thanks both of you Smile

Daniel, I don't know how you do yours but the way I make them different like this is I start by making roads, decide where I want my city, then drag streets around the roads, making an occasional extra road if I have to. Sometimes it doesn't work right either, like Hairpins can be a pain in the rear, but they look good Razz

27Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 SamenstellingKoorn-Jan7001323541380copy
A VNCI Special Forces Team has infiltrated the Stille Nederlandsian Mountain Compound of Eray Koorn, known as "Opdracht Hoofdkwartier," which serves as the headquarters of the former NOB and is the actual operations center of the Volksrepublik's Government, as opposed to the "official headquarters" of the Koninggebouw in Raakstad. Due to the special nature of the situation, the location he is being transported to is not being released, only that he will be taken to a special location, independent of all other arrested NOB Terrorists. In all the VNCI and the Army who came in for cleanup, arrested upwards of 350 NOB members, not including the 163 NOB Casualties in the firefight. In total, of the 500+ NOB Members at the compound, around 20 remain at large. Only one casualty was reported from the Army, no VNCI members were killed. Koorn's four ammunition bunkers are also being cleared out, consisting of tens of million dollars in weapons and ammunition. No nuclear weapons have been found in the search of the compound. The Volksrepublik is expected to become permanently dissolved in the coming days since the capture of many upper government officials in this morning's offensive. Libre-Pacifique has officially surrendered after a short battle in the streets of South Juliet. Libre-Pacifique was a youth based movement which aimed to separate the french speaking section of Meridiania from the English and Dutch sections to govern themselves under french ideologies along with a transparent government.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 SamenstellingKoorn-Jan7001323541413
The compound

28Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Good job Meridianians Smile

29Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Carl

Carl

Congratulations to Meridianians Razz

Last edited by 111222333444 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL @Daniel)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

30Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Daniel

Daniel

It's Meridianians, Carl Razz

31Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

did he say dianans? Razz

32Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Daniel

Daniel

No, he said meridians Razz

33Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Very Happy Oh numbers Razz Anyway, I'm doing pretty much nothing today so I'm working on the next update similar to one I forgot to post here last week or so...

34Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Carl

Carl

Razz LOL

35Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:04 am

Fox

<------ SPAM MAKES ME ANGRY!

lol!

Getting back to the update .. great news story and I love the look of the entrance to the compound.

36Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

UPDATE 16: East Central Angelorium

First i'll offer some insight into Meridianian Gun Laws,
Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323652224
Dotted all across Meridiania are Gun Shops, Guns are easily purchasable, anyone over 18 with a valid ID can go into a gun shop and purchase a gun, however before the person can legally own the gun, they must license the gun to the user. To be a licensed gun owner, someone has to be over 14. Usually the gun can be legally owned within one week however sometimes this may take less time. This gun specifically focuses on Handguns such as M9's, Desert Eagles and HK .45's but any non automatic weapon is legal in these states. A Mental Background is included in licensing, but this is often quick. Many gun ranges also exist in the country, including one about 3 miles East (I don't have that area ready but I might can have it for the next update).

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323651510
Near Angels Lake are alot of Famous Hotels including the Angels Halo, owned by Marcus Miner, the heir to the Miner fortune, famed for the DamonMiner corporation. This is where the MSCRA and LNCS host their annual awards banquets.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323651980
Shell Road Stadium, home of FC Lexset of the MC Cola Championship, the second tier of Meridianian Soccer.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323652496
Picture of some stuff I think is worth showing off, I just hadn't yet, this was part of Angelorium v2 from the start, including the William Sharp Memorial, Henry Humphry Secondary School and the National Symphony Orchestra's Dual Theatres, surrounding the North Road Bridge, the Jeannot Blomsma Market and the National Aquatic Center.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323651785
Pickner's Isle

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323651576
Hotels overlooking Angels Lake and the River Cole

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323651752
University of Regnum who offers some of the best programs in the nation in:
*Arts Architecture
*Science and Engineering
*Business
*English
*Religion
*Foreign Studies
*Medicine
*Oceanography
*Domestic Government and Law

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323652106
République de Marquette has opened the seventh Embassy, in the main Embassy area, there is now no more space in Embassy Centre, I will open more space if needed though about 5 blocks Northwest of this area.

37Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Carl

Carl

Cool!

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323652496

On the top centre-left of the picture, near the stadium, do you know where I can find that cylindrical building? Razz

38Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 am

Looks very nice, good job!

39Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 am

Fox

Nice update.. Shell Road Stadium .. I think some fences might be needed to stop people or wayward cars falling off the edge and crushing people to death.

I really like what you've done with the canals .. very beautiful. Would be a nice place to have Embassies as well.

111222333444 .. I believe that is from the stex and it's made by Ill Tonkso.

40Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:44 am

Daniel

Daniel

Fantastic work Will Smile

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 DowntownAngelorium-Oct14151323651576

Do you know where you got those two tall buildings on the small island with the avenue roundabout? Razz

41Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

#'s: Spent Gasometer, Ill Tonkso on the STEX

Daniel: Search Cobb on the STEX, one's the Cobb Oceanic, the other's something else made by him. All those sort of Rivera style buildings are.

Fox: Thanks, I'd talk more but i'm rushing these replies a bit Razz

42Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Mhhm, this looks fantastic! I would suggest putting some flora on those grass tiles, anything by Girafe would be awesome there!

http://www.usnw.net

43Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Carl

Carl

@Will - LOL

44Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Chip- I did at one point... then my game crashed... then I didn't do it again Razz

Update 17: Vulputate City

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 TheHood
I remember Evillions wanting to see some lower class neighborhoods, hows this work for lower class?

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 StJonathansHospital
Saint Jonathans Hospital is located in the southern part of downtown, and has served Vulputate, in some capacity, since 1921. Originally, the hosptal was much smaller but has expanded 4 times to it's current size.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 EhrlichmannBreweryEst1843
Erlichmann Brewery is one of the oldest Breweries in Meridiania, having been brewing beer since 1843 when German immigrant Marco Erlichmann began brewing beer in his small home. The Brewery soon bought surrounding land and created this building.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 BaseballStadium
Vulputate Baseball Stadium, home of BC Vikings, of the Meridianian National League. Neighboring the Baseball Stadium is Blosseville Road Garden.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 VikingsStadium
Vikings Stadium is home for many Vulputate Sports teams, like Vulputate Vikings FC and AFC Vikings. It was built in 1996, and holds 47,500 people.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 VikingCorporation
Viking Corporation headquarters, home of the owners of FC Vulputate Vikings, AFC Vikings, BC Vikings, Viking Air, and many other brands in Vulputate and in Meridiania.

Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 WholeCity
The entire city of Vulputate at the current moment.

45Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Nice work Will, your first picture looked great. Where can I find those big square apartments in that picture?

There was one thing I didn't like though; the parking lots surrounding that stadium. That much parking is only reasonable if your stadium isn't downtown. I'd suggest a garage Smile

46Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I might move that, you're not the only one thinking that Wink I'm not completly sure because alot of the buildings in that shot, I didn't even remember I had. I know there are Halifax Boxes in there. I think it might be NDEX but i'm not sure, i'll get back to you on it Wink I assume you mean the one thats got the courtyard.

47Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:13 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Nice Smile

48Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Carl

Carl

Cool!

@K50 -- Some cities have a lot of space, so it is sometimes viable for a huge parking space...

49Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:32 pm

111222333444 wrote:@K50 -- Some cities have a lot of space, so it is sometimes viable for a huge parking space...
not IN the city. That's hot retail and commercial space.

50Meridianian City Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Meridianian City Journal Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I wasn't going to put much in that direction anyway Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum