The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye. [For the last time]

+2
ForthWall
Bruce
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Bruce

Bruce

Seeing as I'm disinterested in SimCity now, and more interested in Minecraft, I'll be leaving the SimCity community indefinitely. Goodbye.

(Feel free to delete all of my creations, I'm no longer concerned with them anymore.)

-Bruce

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

2Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Re: Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Crying Brucy Crying

I shouldn't have told you about that game

Last edited by ForthWall on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Re: Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Goodbye Bruce Crying

Last edited by Daniel on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Re: Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Best of luck to you bruce, ill try to keep in contact with you in the future. You were a great friend, and will be deeply missed by the community. Really sad to see my fellow Sounder leave Crying Goodbye. [For the last time] 1805953252

Good luck bud.

5Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Re: Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Sad to see you go. I wish this didn't have to happen. Enjoy your Minecrafting days. ;(

6Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Re: Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Fox

Nice to have met you for the short time we shared this community. I keep hearing about minecraft and I'm interested to see it for myself. Lost a few good friends from WoW to minecraft the last month or so.

7Goodbye. [For the last time] Empty Re: Goodbye. [For the last time] Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Goodbye Brucey.

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum