The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

USNW Gaming League Signups

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1USNW Gaming League Signups Empty USNW Gaming League Signups Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Welcome to the Official USNW Gaming League Signups! This League would like to stretch out to not those who are athletically impaired, but instead to those who are Gaming Impaired! This League will consist of tournaments of team vs. team in the battle to either Detonate a Bomb, Diffuse a bomb, Rescuing Hostages, Preventing the Hostages from Escaping, or just killing the other team in general. The Game used will be Counter Strike: Xtreme (Free Version of Counter Strike: Online) and kills will be rewarded by gun (i.e AWP will be awarded less points since it's very easy to kill someone with) If you want to sign teams up follow these guidelines:

Team Name: (Can't be Nation Related)(4 Teams Allowed per person)
Player Gaming Names: (5 People Allowed per Team)
Player Real Names:
Team Logo: (May be Nation Flag, but each team must have a different logo [i.e National Flag can only be used for one team.])

This is an example of what will be done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O40jJXVow2g&feature=related

2USNW Gaming League Signups Empty Re: USNW Gaming League Signups Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Team Name: Los Indestructibles (The Indestructibles)
Player Gaming Names: Str8, 2b, h8er, sk8or, Al2, 6i.
Player Real Names: The names should not be made public as Ruteria bans this game.
Team Logo: soon.

*Note: Ruteria bans this types of games on almost all of its Provinces because of its content, thats why Ruteria will only be allowing 1 Team and thinks it is a bad influence for the people of the world.

http://www.usnw.net

3USNW Gaming League Signups Empty Re: USNW Gaming League Signups Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:05 am

Daniel

Daniel

Team Name: The Fantastic Five (I won't give the name in the national language because you'll never be able to pronounce it Razz)
Player Gaming Names: FanAlpha, FanBeta, FanGamma, FanDelta, FanEpsilon
Player Real Names: John Maylot, Bill Jenkins, Anton Ruslanovich, Richard Dulles, Phillip Daniels
Team Logo: national flag

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum