The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 18]

351Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:05 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

D: KENNEH, KURT, CARL, JON!  Somebody. Crying

Now I'm thinking of running for executive secretary again so I don't have to bug the admins I can do it myself. Razz

352Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:28 am

Carl

Carl

Erm sorry for the incompetence... (busy with Exams and Simlympics ongoing, it's like balancing a feather with a rock). The Next Activity Check is supposed to be at the end of last month, idk why it didn't happen.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

353Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:51 am

Jack

Jack

Someone else do it. Razz Carl is busy. 

JON, KURT, KENNY.  Administrators!  Your job is calling you...or, well, I am.

354Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Jack

Jack

Kurt is busy with Sents.  Carl has Simlympics.  Jon isn't around much anymore.  Kenny doesn't have home internet.

Looks like we're admin-less. D:

355Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Daniel

Daniel

That's bad, right? D:

356Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Just because I don't have home internet, doesn't mean I can't do my job.
It just means it's more of a 9-5 thing Razz
I'll see what I can do.

357Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Jack

Jack

Yes it's bad. Razz

And thanks Kenny. Smile

358Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I'd like the following topics to be archived/deleted from the Follandan Republic thread:

7.9 Quake Disaster
!Name & Government Change Ver.2.0!
Folland Armed Arsenal
!Flag Change!
Folland Follars

Danke thankies.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

359Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Jack

Jack

But those Follars were awesome! Crying You should make more, not end it.

360Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:43 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I actually liked the Follars. Does this mean that Folland may be moving to the Sents? :O

361Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

362Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Done.

363Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I'm just cleaning house, not necessarily getting rid of Ideas.

Besides I did already mention interest in adopting the Sent. Razz

364Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Jack

Jack

MikeVM wrote:I'd like the following topics to be archived/deleted from the Follandan Republic thread:

7.9 Quake Disaster
!Name & Government Change Ver.2.0!
Folland Armed Arsenal
!Flag Change!
Folland Follars

Danke thankies.
Done. The threads have been archived and are still accessible.

365Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 am

Carl

Carl

I'm going to bump this forum because nation of the month is a bit overdue, innit? Neutral

366Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

What have I been saying?

367Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Jack

Jack

Yep we're way overdue. I'll set up January's.

368Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Carl

Carl

oi! Kwangju needs a forum! Razz

369Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Since I understand real life syndrome can strike anyone of us, (and it's apparently stricken the current admins), I'd like admin/moderator powers to be given to the following candidates, in order to increase the coverage of site maintenance.

Kurt
Kenny
Juls
Carl

They are all long known users, 'pals' on the chat and fully trusted by the rest of us. They would do the forum some good.

370Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:32 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Since I'm the only admin here right now I can't really follow the procedures that the nice new shiny rules say we should follow. However, they do say that the admins can appoint a forth administrator, and I'm the only admin here to make that decision. Therefore I think Carl should become that forth administrator, if he wants to and you guys approve.

About the list, I don't think having seven people that are admins is such a good idea, since there aren't many of us to begin with, but obviously the inactivity of admins is a problem. I may grant several other people moderator powers in certain forums until we have a more permanent solution.

371Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Well my list was more options than "MAKE EM ALL POWERFUL RIGHT MEOW". But Carl is on my list.

372Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Jon

Jon

I made a more official request in the Member Chamber forum where I ask for more than one more admin and mention other people.

373Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Perhaps a series of moderators could do the needed tasks, rather than delving out Admin powers to everyone. Razz

374Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Thanks for lifting me up to Member-status, Jon. I still need a forum for Ami Confederation though. Details are in my application post. Thanks.

375Admin Requests and Questions - Page 15 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:53 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

We'll get things sorted once more Admins are in place. Smile Welcome back Qorten.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum