The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

August 2011 Inaugurations

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1August 2011 Inaugurations Empty August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:00 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

August 2011 Inaugurations Inaugurations

First of all, I want to welcome to you to the August 2011 USNW Inaugurations, but I would also like to apologize for the long wait, as I, myself, was frustrated. With that in mind, I took it upon myself to handle this. Secondly, thanks to all of the candidates for participating and I would like to tell you that you did an excellent job and are to commended. I would also like to thank everyone who turned out to vote and the people who organized or helped in any way during the elections.

Also, I think I speak for all of my colleagues and fellow members with wishing the new ministers and other union officials a good, efficient, and successful term.

Your First Minister,
Charles Brown

I begin by announcing the winners!

Chancellor of the United Sovereign Nations of the World

Candidates:
  • Jon Clark, Representing Insulo
  • Write In

Winner!:

First Minister of the United Sovereign Nations of the World

Candidates:
  • Charles Brown, Representing Posillipo
  • No other candidates received a vote

Winner!:

Executive Secretary of the United Sovereign Nations of the World

Candidates:
  • K. Smith, Representing New Chandler
  • No other candidates received a vote.

Winner!:

Minister of Defense

Candidates:
  • Daniel
  • No other candidate received a vote.

Winner!:

Minister of Economics

Candidates:
  • Charles Brown

Winner!:

Minister of Energy

Candidates:
  • Jon Clark

Winner!:

Minister of Science and Space Exploration

Candidates:
  • Matt

Winner!:

Minister of Transportation

Candidates:
  • Alejandro Zapata

Winner!:

As you can tell, some positions are still vacated, indicated in the list below. The Executive Cabinet will be getting together and selecting the new Ministers and we will post a thread at a later date about this.

If you were elected to a position, please repeat the following:

I, __[name here] __, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as __[office here]__ while still striving to exceed them.

http://www.usnw.net

2August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:01 am

I, K. Smith, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as Executive Secretary while still striving to exceed them.

3August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 am

Daniel

Daniel

I, Daniel, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as Minister of Defense while still striving to exceed them.

4August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I,Alejandro Zapata, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as Minister of Transportation while still striving to exceed them.

5August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:28 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I, Jon Clark, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as Chancellor while still striving to exceed them.

I, Jon Clark, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as Minister of Energy while still striving to exceed them.

6August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Just wondering who'll be the new Minister for Culture, Arts, & Sports & Minister of Statistics (since Will vacated those positions) and the new Consul (since no one ran for that) Wink

7August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I addressed that in the post, if you would have read it.

8August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am

Daniel

Daniel

I did read that, but I was wondering if you had decided yet Razz (I'm especially waiting for the new Consul Razz)

9August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I'm kind of waiting on both Jon and K50 to get on. Since K50 never gets on, it could be a while, I might just PM him. Razz

10August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Daniel

Daniel

K50 was on a couple hours ago Razz You just missed him Razz

11August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Daniel wrote:K50 was on a couple hours ago Razz You just missed him Razz
Thank you Daniel....

Chip: Neutral

12August 2011 Inaugurations Empty Re: August 2011 Inaugurations Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm

androidboi

androidboi

I, Matt, promise to uphold the USNW Charter, and fulfill my duties as Minister of Science and Space Exploration while still striving to exceed them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum