The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco

+5
Jon
Kurt
Will
Daniel
Bruce
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Greater Morsco be accepted for Ambassadorial Membership?

Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Pollle10100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Pollri10 100% [ 12 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Pollle100%Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Flag:
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Grandflag
Coat of Arms:
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Coatl
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Mapii
Downtown Thullia, one of the largest cities in nation.
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Southfinancial
Grand Thullia Cathedral.
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Cathidrale
Art Pavilion in city of Thullia.
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Unledzsv
City Hall of Thullia
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Cityhall
Downtown Magna Auridia, capital city.
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Magnaauridia
Nature of Rozhetean Mountains
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Rozheteans
Tower of Thullia
Accepted: Ambassadorial | Republic of Greater Morsco Thuliatower
History:
First traces of civilisation on the land of Greater Morsco are recorded from years around 940, being small city state. After three centuries, it advanced to sprawling and advanced colony, but after few centuries it was almost destroyed, probably by supervolcano explosion or destructive earthquake. Almost all technologies were forgotten, and inhabitants had to advance again. Acrosss the centuries, Greater Morsco was mostly isolated from other nations, thanks to Rozhetean Mountain range. For that, its history was almost without wars and conflicts, only major conflict was Grand Civil War, when Morsco split to two states, in 1843, but soon joined again. Today, Greater Morsco is one of the most rapidly advancing nations on the whole planet, and one of the most modern nations.

Demographics:
Population: 87.530.000
Age structure:
0-14 years: 21.5%
15-64 years: 59.7%
65 years and over: 16.8%

Median age:
male: 33.6 years
female: 36.1 years

Population growth rate: 0.6%
Urban population: 87.5% of total population
Major cities - population:
Magna Auridia(capital) - 9.78 million; Thullia - 3.157 million; Ursus 1.456 million; Corpore Aurum 1.028 million;
Gender ratio: 0.98male(s)/female
Infant mortality rate: 2.19 deaths/1,000 live births
Life expectancy at birth:
total population: 82.34 years
male: 80.42 years
female: 84.34 years

Total fertility rate:
2.14 children born/woman

Languages:
Latin(Moeran)
Literacy:
97%

Country name:
Long form: Republic of Greater Morsco
Basic form: Greater Morsco
Short form: Morsco
Government type: Parliamentary Republic
Capital:Magna Auridia
Administrative divisions:
4 regions, 36 minor regions
Dependent areas: Isla Sykios
Executive branch:
chief of state: President Theoniconos Trapesus (since 16 May 2007)
head of government: Prime Minister Harris Trambialos (since 17 May 2007)
Legislative branch: The Grand Morscan Senate
Judicial branch: The Supreme Court of Greater Morsco

Economy:
GDP: $3.23 trillion
GDP per capita: $41,136
GDP - composition by sector:
agriculture: 2.4%
industry: 29%
services: 68.6%

Labor force:
39.21 million

Labor force - by occupation:
agriculture: 3.7%
industry: 26.3%
services: 71% (2005)

Unemployment rate:
7.3%
Population below poverty line:
5.9% (2004)
Agriculture - products:
wheat, cereals, sugar beets, potatoes, wine grapes; beef, dairy products; fish

Industries:
metallurgy, mining, machinery, aircraft, electronics; textiles, food processing; tourism

Last edited by K50 Dude on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixes)

Bruce

Bruce

Very nice app so far! Flag and CoA could be a bit larger and less pixelated, but everything else is flawless!

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

Daniel

Daniel

Surprised Surprised Surprised

That is so... WONDERFUL!!!

*drops dead*

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

fb moment... like Smile

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Glad to see you want to join USNW. I'd gladly vote yes. Only thing I'd say is that I don't think your land could fit 87,000,000. Posillipo has 72,000,000 and it's bigger than your nation (I may be wrong). So I'd suggest taking up more land.

Well, I'm K50, one of the executives here. I really like the application, the lotting you've done really brings out all your plazas and what-not. I'll be voting yes for sure. And the rest looks awesome too.

Because of forum settings, this can't go to vote until our full membership application is finished (about two-three days) but I think you'll get in without a problem, this is one of the best applications we've had. Smile

Bruce: with that COA, I could probably make a flag about twice that size. But I think it's fine for now.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Simply Incredible.

I don't think there's really anything negative I can say. My only minor gripe is the flag is a little small, but that's not a big deal.

As k50 said the Full Membership Application will have to be finished before this can go to vote, but you'll get in Smile

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

O. M. G! That is AMAZING!!!!! Voting yes! 1000000% yes! I see the Flag and CoA is fine!

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Bruce

Bruce

As Daniel pointed out in Skype, your history has a problem:

Republic of Greater Morsco was founded in years around 940 A.D, by New Roman Imperial Republic of The Optimia Magna from planet Earth.

We can't have people coming to Adonia from Earth...especially in 940. Adonia is located lightyears away and we're cut off from Earth contact. Change the history please.

I don't think it's a big deal Razz

Daniel

Daniel

Yes it is, if you think about it Razz

As a person who tried having Earth and Adonian stuff at the same time, I've found out that would be pretty difficult, if not impossible Wink

The point of having Adonia in the first place is so that we would not be bound by Earthly (land) constraints and history, and would be able to make our own Smile Looking forward VERY MUCH to you being here with us, and also to the finished history! cheers

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

This is simply wow, as the say in Spanish ME ENCANTO, The only problem I have with it is that your History is Earth Based, so if you could change it, well it would be perfect, WOW.

http://www.usnw.net

androidboi

androidboi

good lord, what a good looking city.

Chip told us about you. Must say fantastic application! Bravo! However i recommend not using earth your history. You can always talks to other members and have a history with them. It would work great and would help out other CJ History's

Bruce

Bruce

You can also have a history with your neighboring countries (non-player countries). For example, I've been invaded 8 times by my neighbors Very Happy

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Hi,
I'm Chip, the one who messaged you on ST. I'm really glad you decided to apply, and I see that your application is no less immaculate than your CJ. As others have stated you'll get in without a problem, and I, of course, will be voting yes. There are some issues that others have mentioned, but we can get you a new flag that's not a big deal and the land/population ratio can be fixed later as can your history which is no longer going to be a requirement for applications due to the fact that no one knows the history before they get in the union.

Either way, great application and I can't wait to have you in the union.

-Chip

http://www.usnw.net

Okay, I fixed history and I also made land and population density more realistic, because major part of Greater Morsco is covered by mountains. So, population remains the same, but I have more land, to make it around 80 inhabitants on square km.

Daniel

Daniel

That's good to know Smile

Btw, if anyone needs to know, the location of Greater Morsco is right next to Calma Domhain Wink

EDIT: I've just checked the physical Adonian map, and it looks like there are no major mountains in Greater Morsco's proposed location, except for the northwestern portion, around the Jhekong gulf... is that where your mountains are, 9988?

Daniel wrote:That's good to know Smile

Btw, if anyone needs to know, the location of Greater Morsco is right next to Calma Domhain Wink

EDIT: I've just checked the physical Adonian map, and it looks like there are no major mountains in Greater Morsco's proposed location, except for the northwestern portion, around the Jhekong gulf... is that where your mountains are, 9988?

There are only minor mountains on physical map, but still about 1/3 is covered either by these peaks or deep forests.

androidboi

androidboi

since we share the same ocean, do you care to participate in some tsunami roleplay? :twisted:

Daniel

Daniel

Calma Domhain is between you and Greater Morsco Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

But Calma will switch roles with Aquilonia so it's not really a big deal on Tsunami's... although it's right there too... funny, I up and leave that spot right as someone else comes to it Razz

I have another question for you.

How active do you think you'll be?

The physical map doesnt have to be super official. I mean we can honestly edit it to add mountains to help peoples CJ out. (its really easy if need be i can add them)

Jon

Jon

Nate's right k50, it's not that hard to edit the map Razz If he wants more mountains we can add them Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum