The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tribune - Tri-Cities News

+6
ForthWall
androidboi
Jon
Will
Daniel
Bruce
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:10 am

Fox

Nice looking newspaper.

27The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:17 am

Daniel

Daniel

Looks good! But why were the Escambians doing research on bleeding soldiers in Afghanistan? Razz

28The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Daniel wrote:Looks good! But why were the Escambians doing research on bleeding soldiers in Afghanistan? Razz

I second that question.

29The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Abductions and Probing Razz

30The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am

Fox

ForthWall wrote:Abductions and Probing Razz

Is that an Official function of the USNW?

lol

Very Happy

31The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

it doesnt say that? I read the article again, all i see is desert regions or desert, you cant just assume its Afghanistan?

32The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Daniel

Daniel

It used to say that, until the pic was edited Razz

33The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 pm

I never edited? I just got on to see why you were all complaining Razz if i edited the post would show it was edited.

34The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Saathoff wrote:if i edited the post would show it was edited.
Not always Razz

It's a nice newspaper Nate, I could care less whether the Afghanistan thing was up or not, all I see is a nicely-done newspaper! Smile

35The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Saathoff wrote:I never edited? I just got on to see why you were all complaining Razz

I wasn't complaining Razz As I said, it's an awesome-looking newspaper Smile

I was just wondering if "Afghan desert" was a mistake or if it was intentional Wink

36The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I'm just gonna say that the time stamp on the upload was after the post was made. It doesn't matter anyway, so let's quit arguing about it. It's a fantastic newspaper. Razz

http://www.usnw.net

37The Tribune - Tri-Cities News - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tribune - Tri-Cities News Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Carl

Carl

Nice Razz

Looks very professional Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum