The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enough is Enough!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enough is Enough! Empty Enough is Enough! Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Okay well it seems that the ties between AIN and USNW are officially dead thanks to Bruce's recent attack on our wiki. Im sorry but many of us are done with this. I know the leadership has stepped in but this is just gone to the edge. People at AIN will never forgive Nate, Tyler or Bruce for they have done and dont expect us to. Grudges we may hold but we will anyway because of comments that I'd rather not speak about. It needs to stop NOW. I have a messages for Nate, Tyler and Bruce. STOP! We don't care anymore leave us alone okay! WE DONT CARE! Now your going to piss us off even more than we already are. Just leave the AIN alone. USNW and AIN WILL NO LONGER HAVE RELATIONS! We don't want to. We don't care anymore. We are fed up and we just want to be left alone. Bruce your little abuse report went to the admins and we all laughed at it. But nice try. Next time actually think about the consequences of your actions. Good bye

SBL

2Enough is Enough! Empty Re: Enough is Enough! Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I actually laughed at this Razz

First of all, Nate and Tyler really don't care about AIN anymore. They laugh at how much you guys hate them and how "famous" Nate is over at AIN, but they really don't give a damn about your future at this point. As far as Bruce goes, If you think he got away from this without a scratch from the Cabinet, you're wrong. We had a very stern talk with Bruce, and we made him delete the wikkii so you could have it.

Also, his abuse report, as far as your president goes, Jon told him. On top of that, Jon said that he would handle this issue with the Wikkii. Thomas, though annoyed by Bruce's actions, was happy with Jon's leadership to take matters into his own hands, and to tell him what happened before he even knew about it.

And now, we have to deal with this. Someone who has been in AIN for two weeks screaming at us.

If you want to be left alone, you should probably stop yelling at us and go back to AIN where you should be. Don't try yelling next time Smile

Thread locked.

3Enough is Enough! Empty Re: Enough is Enough! Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

And you thought we cared? We're the ones who pushed away. This is nothing but an attempt to stir this up again, the second on your part. I didn't lock it, but I would have. If you don't want to talk to us you don't have to, simple as that. Coming here and posting was YOUR choice. We can handle our own problems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum