The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

AIFF Mid-Season Break

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AIFF Mid-Season Break Empty AIFF Mid-Season Break Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 am

Hello AIFF Members,

This is Saathoff the AIFF Owner, I'd like to update you on the current status of AIFF.

AIFF is currently doing well. However we will be taking "break" to clean up AIFF. We will be revamping AIFF till August 8th, 2011. This will cut into the DPL Playoffs. However i will still update that so don't worry.

Plans for the Revamp, brand new images, In-depth scoring results (wikipedia style), small game summaries, official statistics. Club Transfers Market (Opening in November)

Trust me you will be impressed with AIFF when reveal the new AIFF on August 8th! Stay tuned!

*No friendlies allowed till August 8th. All rankings are locked in place till that date.

We also need to confirm your nations status in AIFF. If your a member and want to remain in AIFF please reply below with your nations flag and national roster. You will also be getting a PM for this.

Thank you, AIFF

2AIFF Mid-Season Break Empty Re: AIFF Mid-Season Break Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

The latest rosters for Calma and Fadatalamh are still their rosters.

3AIFF Mid-Season Break Empty Re: AIFF Mid-Season Break Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 am

Bruce

Bruce

I already have Vancouver and Puget's flags on the wiki and the full 23-man rosters of both on file. Also 1/4 DPL teams and no DDL or DCL teams.

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

4AIFF Mid-Season Break Empty Re: AIFF Mid-Season Break Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Bruce-I keep meaning to add all of Calma's stuff, I still haven't figured out adding images but i'll get that soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum