The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

News Section

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News Section Empty News Section Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 am

News Section Sflpreview

Preview of NCAA 12 our game engine!

Pictured New Chandler Galaxy v. Lisieux Vikings

2News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 pm

well SFL will be renamed here in the coming days and become an Adonia Exclusive league Smile I have resigned from SimSports all around. I am committed to USNW and only us

3News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

mmmhmmm... so how many non usnw member teams are in the sfl?

4News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 pm

about 10. They will have to find a new league to join. SFL is now the AFL which kurt started. Me and him will help run it.

EDIT - ALL AFL SIGNUPS WILL TRANSFER TO THE NEW AFL/SFL

5News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

hmmmm, so AIFF is gone from simsports too?and I thought you ran another too (not SCAA).

6News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Right. AIFF isn't on SS. SS isn't that active anymore. we have our own forums and USNW we get plenty of action from you guys

7News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Saathoff wrote:Right. AIFF isn't on SS. SS isn't that active anymore.
Nate the Simlympics just got over, it won't be active again for another month Razz

Though I don't blame you for leaving SS right now, I've been laughing at all those people people not in the AIFF complaining about the ranking system and starting drama. Really funny stuff Laughing

8News Section Empty Re: News Section Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah knowing nothing about it Razz AIFF on SS was a hit but no one commented really besides loyal devotees. But yeah i feel better not being at SS. Simlympics werent that active. I remember when there was like 20+ comments on each day Razz Lol but its okay. Were moving for the future

9News Section Empty Re: News Section Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Well I understand, my teams can go back to the Linktoria Football League (LFL). Is Linktoria and Cincinnati still in the AIFF? (I hope Smile )

10News Section Empty Re: News Section Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Yes for the AIFF part Smile Sorry wacky i had to do that Crying Sometimes stuff like this just has to happen

11News Section Empty Re: News Section Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey its cool Saathoff, AIFF and SIBF will probably be the only reasons I come here anyway. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum