The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

VARSZTAT Federal District

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Welcome to the Federal District of Polandria locoed in the Capital City of Varsztat !
VARSZTAT Federal District  Intro11

This is the Grand Centurium (Parliament) of the Imperium. All members of the Centurium and their respective branches sit here
VARSZTAT Federal District  Screen10

This is the Old Palace of the Royal Family, Now the Residence of the Crown Prince. Located under the Ministry of the Interior
VARSZTAT Federal District  Screen11

This is the new Royal Residence
VARSZTAT Federal District  Palace10

The Ministry of the interior
VARSZTAT Federal District  Screen15

The War Ministry, or Ministry of the Royal Imperium Armed Forces, located above the Ministry of the Interior
VARSZTAT Federal District  Screen16

The Front entrance the the Federal District, The Grand Podium of Jarislow the I stand at the front, followed by the Gate Of the Victorious which was placed after the victory of Ascunilia, and finally the pillar holding the Arch Angel of Polandria. The National Library & Archives of Polandria is located just on the left side.
VARSZTAT Federal District  Screen17

The National Library and Archives, A second Ministry of Interior, and finally the Supreme court is just being completed and will be shown soon.

2VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

androidboi

androidboi

not sure why i didnt see this, but this is great!

3VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Wow, seriously, why didn't I see this either? Razz

http://www.usnw.net

4VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

So sorry I didn't see this, for some reason it never showed the icon being red ( I always go to all the forums that are lit up red). Excellent update, I really like all the park space.

5VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Maybe it was a "coming soon" post that got replaced without us knowing.... but then again it would probably say "edited by patat on date" Razz

It looks nice though, as long as I wasn't the landscaper, I'd love to be there Razz

6VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Why didn't I see this! Neutral
Great job patat.

7VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Actually, half the time the "Edited by whoever on whatever"never even shows up Razz

http://www.usnw.net

8VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 am

Daniel

Daniel

Fantastic work! Looking forward to seeing the completed court! Smile

9VARSZTAT Federal District  Empty Re: VARSZTAT Federal District Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Amazing! Thanks for the tree dat.
maybe you could help my landscaping !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum