The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy

+4
alerules22
Daniel
Will
Kurt
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

alerules22 wrote:
I would want to alert Shayden to not make other nations stop trading with us, as we have many things that could make "Shayden" Look bad, I would want to make sure Shayden maintains it mouth "Quiet" as we don't want to reveal some Shaydenian Secrets, that may ruin it's perfect reputation. I would want to alert Shayden to please remain AWAY FROM OTHER THAN IT'S OWN CONFLICTS, As Shayden has already it's own problems to resolve. And If we sometime have any "Defense or Military" Involvement with other nations that shouldn't scare you. Because if "Shayden" tries to stop any other trade with "our" allies, Shayden will loose some respect.

Carmen Maria Pablo.
President of Vanadla.

We only want to ensure our nations safety, not your countries fall. Like we've said, we don't care if you work on economic stuff with one of our allies, but we don't want them helping with your military, that you could use on us. Also, we have reasonable doubt of you keeping "secrets of us" we would've made aware of it before.

Office of the Foreign Minister

27[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

The Commonwealth's president and foreign affairs head would like to meet with Shayden's leaders at their earliest convenience to discuss diplomatic relations.

28[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:10 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

kj34 wrote:The Commonwealth's president and foreign affairs head would like to meet with Shayden's leaders at their earliest convenience to discuss diplomatic relations.

Shayden would be happy to have your leader visit. Which days are best for him?

29[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:43 pm

The Loftindor Ministry would like to set an appointment on ST chat.

Any date of your choosing.

30[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

We can have a meeting on the 27th, if that's alright with you.

31[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:30 pm

would 6PM be fine please?

32[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Sure, all I need to know is the timezone. Smile

33[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:29 am

est preferably please

34[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Okay that can most likely be done. See you at ST. Smile

35[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm

The Loftindorian Ministry would like to have a meeting with Shayden Officials (ST Chat) as soon as possible.

36[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I am on right now. Smile

37[OLD] Shayden Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] Shayden Diplomacy Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Okay, be right there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum