The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOT Polandrian Airlines

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty LOT Polandrian Airlines Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 pm

The B777-200 fleet will consist of 3 planes for all long haul flights with a smaller passenger target.
LOT Polandrian Airlines Poland13

The A380-800 fleet will consist of 1 plane used for more high volume long haul service.
LOT Polandrian Airlines 00003612

The Airline currently does not serve smaller routes but recently acquired Polair.
The fleet acquired contains 57 B737-500 & -800. the fleet will be replaced with 50 A319's & A320's.
LOT has also expressed interest in the 787 as a hub connector for large volumes of passenger moving between international airports in close proximity, and for routes with lower passenger loads

Fleet:
Aircraft----------------In service----------Ordered----------Options
A319-000-------------------0--------------------22-------------------0
A320-000-------------------0--------------------28-------------------8
A380-800-------------------1---------------------2-------------------5 <- 2 To be leased out to Air NorteVer
B737-500-----------------32---------------------0--------------------0 <- To be phased out by A319
B737-800-----------------25---------------------0--------------------0 <- To be phased out by A320

B777-200-----------------23---------------------0--------------------2 <- 20 Leased out to AirPol
B787-800------------------0----------------------0------------------19 <- Interest Expressed but no final deal made

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As of October 18th 2011, LOT Polandrian Airlines is being restructured to prevent the airline from bankrupting. As a result the airline will sell off its assets like the 3 A380's and cancel their B787 bid as well as retire their entire B737-500 and B737-800 fleet immediately. Orders of the A319 will be canceled and the A320 left at 28.
The 20 B777-200ER's will be sold to AIRPOL following an immediate lease to sell action. The airline will order 6 and operate one current A330-300 leased from AIR.
The airlines will also be letting 2450 people go as they try to survive the economic hit.
The airline will continue to own its valued landing and time slots at airports which are highly prized.
The airline is in talks for takeover bids with Imperial airlines and AIR through subsidiary AIRPOS.
The current will fleet will be as follows.

Fleet:
Aircraft----------------In service----------Ordered----------Options
A320-200------------------5--------------------23-------------------8 <- 5 in service as they await 23 orders
A330-300------------------1---------------------6--------------------0 <- 1 leased from AIR
B777-200------------------3---------------------0--------------------0 <- 20 Leased out to AirPol and sold there after
Total------------------------9---------------------29-------------------8

More information will come. The airline will eight restructure with investment or will be sold in full.

Last edited by patat1 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 am; edited 8 times in total

2LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Image doesn't wanna show up, and from quoting and then pasting the url it appears that it didn't upload right, can't wait still Smile

3LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Wow, that looks spectacular!

http://www.usnw.net

4LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:14 am

thanks chip now i just need to get these bad boys all up on sc4 and start some journal posts ahaha, but first ill finish my capital city lol
and will just up-dated it should work and thanks!

5LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

The pictures aren't showing up.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

6LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Alright I think I fixed it lets hope it works now! ahaha

7LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

doesn't look like it from my end :\ How are you uploading them? photobucket, imageshack?

8LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:58 pm

im using www.serving.com, one of the options above the box, can everyone not see them?

9LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I see them

10LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I can see them fine.

11LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

hmmm.. I don't know then because they still don't show up for me... maybe it's something with my browser or something. I'm sure it looks good Smile

12LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I see them with Google Chrome Smile

Will what browser are you using?

13LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

IE7? Whatever the latest version is.

14LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm

IE sucks Razz Download Chrome or Firefox.

15LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Ok, firefoxing it up now Smile...

Yup, that made the difference Smile

16LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:06 pm

nice planes Smile

17LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 am

After losses LOT Polandrian Airlines will be privatized and as a result a large portion of the airline is currently being leased out and or being sold. The airline will most likely take a more domestic position.

18LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Airlines Corporation would like to purchase LOT Polandrian Airlines, for a price yet to be decided. (what would you like the price be?)

19LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 am

Since privatization the airline currently is share based and owned
Polandrian government 10%
LOT holdings 22%
AirPol Aqusitions 30%

Available for sale 38% shares

Also your intentions would have to be set , will you be interested in moving the airlines fleet and intergrating with yours?

Let me know as there are different regulation and buy out options for internal and external acquisitions.

Please post your proposal to the Polandrian FFIA in the Ministry of the exterior: relations with the Imperium and post your proposal there.

Polandrian FFIA.

20LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Aeroflotrova would like to buy 20% of the share.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

21LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Pelham Holdings would be willing to buy 10% of the shares, and New Chandler Airways's corporate office would buy 6%.

22LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 pm

alerules22

alerules22

RutAir would want to buy a 2% of the shares

23LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Ministry of the Exterior

From the overwhelming interest in the Airline the matter has been handed over to the internal protections board. A decision will be made shortly.

Ministry of the Exterior

24LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 am

Daniel

Daniel

Imperial Airlines would like to raise their request to a 40% share, if possible.

25LOT Polandrian Airlines Empty Re: LOT Polandrian Airlines Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 am

October 18th 2011

LOT Polandrian Airlines

After a hard year of privatization LOT Polandrian Airlines is currently in discussion with the RBP (Royal Bank of Polandria) on stage 1 bankruptcy claims with the outward look for either investment into the airline or the sale of the airline to a 2nd party.
As information comes available we will post such information.
All bid information is to be placed on the Ministry of the Exteriors page.

LOT Polandrian Airlines
President and CEO
Avalenos Carpori

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum