The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium

+5
androidboi
Daniel
Chip
Will
ForthWall
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the Polandrian Imperium be accepted as an ambassadorial member into the USNW?

Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium - Page 2 Pollle10100%Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 7 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium - Page 2 Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium - Page 2 Pollle100%Voting: Ambassadorial | Polandrian Imperium - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

First of all, please do not double-post. It clogs up the thread, use that edit button. We are pretty casual about it here, but please don't do it. I have edited the posts together.

Matt: It's not possible, sorry. Those cities look NOTHING like Bangladesh. And remember, Bangladesh is made up of lower-wealth populations who live in smaller areas, unlike this country, where it's the opposite.

With the most recent population you have given us, we are going to put this to vote Smile Voted.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I think we need a pretty Militaristic CJ, voted Smile

Daniel

Daniel

I like this, but PLEEASE fix the history soon Razz

voted Smile

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

patat1 wrote:So true! Ahah thank you Daniel I guess writing this up around 2 am will lead to huge age indescrepenses.

As spoken in a TV show called "How I Met Your Mother", NEVER do anything after 2 a.m. Razz. Great application, but the history needs fixing as already mentioned. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Okay I tried to fix the history to no avail it said I had do something with a poll? So I will wait till the poll is over to fix the history.
Does anyone now how to create a region to scale or section of my region to scale so I can begin to use it to build the cities and military bases etc...?
Thanks for the Yes votes so far!

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

well a large tile is 4km a side, medium is 2km and small is 1km. Thats all I have to say, I've in game terraformed all my regions.

How long and wide is my region? Could someone help me with that, and I have no idea how to terraform so any help or direction would be amazing, I really want to get started as soon as I can aahaha Very Happy

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Do you mean how big it should be or how big it actually is?

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Welcome to USNW! Also, you don't have to make the whole region if you don't want, just make different parts of it. Like different cities and towns, and some parts of nature.

http://www.usnw.net

Will wrote: you mean how big it should be or how big it actually is?
Yes I wanted to know if I could get the actual size of it onto simcity4 ? But I am starting to think my computer would crash? ahaha

Chip wrote:Welcome to USNW! Also, you don't have to make the whole region if you don't want, just make different parts of it. Like different cities and towns, and some parts of nature.
Thanks Chip! I would like to make the whole region if it possible, but would need help getting it into sc4 format, and if not then the same would go for just certain sections...if anyone could be of assistance ahaha :?:

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I'm not a mapper, so I couldn't help you there. Razz Do you have skype? If so, what is it so I can add you to the union discussion.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm gonna say pretty dang big Razz personal guess is atleast about 300,000 sq mi and to put that into perspective, my nation, Calma Domhain, is 3,500 square miles I think (or is it kilometers?) and it's 176 tiles. Think the largest region I've ever made is 15,000 square kilometers (I just made a region like it, I didn't actually fill it) Now crashing your computer? that depends on computer stats. If its from the last 2-3 years or so, I'm sure it could handle that, mine's a 2009 Gateway and it could've handeled 50,000 or so atleast. Probably your best bet in everything would be to just make your major cities and some small towns. Feel kinda stupid and out of the loop in that I just found out people don't create their entire country since that's what I've always done. Razz

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Well, it's kind of impossible, I wasn't aware anyone did that at all. Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm not sure how realistic it is in size but it comes out about 3,500 square miles, probably should be about 20,000. I miss alot chip Razz

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Very Happy Anyway, I'm locking this. Razz

Close the poll then, smart stuff Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum