The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Tree of the Royal Family

+3
Will
androidboi
Daniel
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:42 am

Daniel

Daniel

Family Tree of the Royal Family Family_tree_of_the_house_of_petersroy_t.1_v.3

Family Tree of the Royal Family Family_tree_of_the_house_of_petersroy_t.2_v.1

There are now two versions of the family tree for you to look at, each unique in its own way. The first one only shows the direct descendants of Emperor Daniel I, and also some of his royal ancestors, sacrificing details for photographs. The second one dosen't have photos, but has more details to make up for it. Both versions only show the first wife in the case of multiple wives, to avoid unnessecary confusion. (Daniel III, for example, had ten wives and dozens of children.) The blue line in the second one shows the line of descent of the crown.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome. Smile

Last edited by Daniel on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:47 am

androidboi

androidboi

font color white. Wink excellent work nonetheless.

3Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 am

I was gonna say that too I can't hardly read the names! Razz

Also, for Princesses Mary and Anna, you used the same picture....

4Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Twins K50 Razz One on one side of the hall and the other opposite Razz

5Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Replies

Matt: Ok, I definitely will do that in v.2 Smile and thank you Very Happy
K50: I said I will Razz and read Will's response to see why...
Will: Correct!

btw, v.2 will include brand new things... Smile

6Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 pm

No, it's the exact same picture. You just flipped it Neutral

7Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:46 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, that will be fixed in v.2 Smile

8Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 am

King Emperor Daniel I was a very busy man...

9Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 am

Daniel

Daniel

That's nothing compared to his father... Razz Daniel I was one of the very few Kings in Grandian history to have only one wife... polygamy is legal in Grand. Wink

King-Emperor Daniel I had 20-odd siblings Razz

10Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 am

Daniel

Daniel

I updated it. Smile

11Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:50 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Thomas: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looks great Daniel! Looking forward to seeing v. 3!

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

12Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 pm

They look a bit too old for their age... Wink

13Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

affraid Those are alot of kids

14Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:31 am

Daniel

Daniel

Family tree updated, to include a more detailed type two. Smile As always, comments, questions, and suggestions are apperciated.

(v.3 was delayed because of the production of type two, but I'll get to work on it now Smile)

15Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 am

androidboi

androidboi

much better! looks very intersting Smile

16Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 am

I wouldn't use photobucket - it stops you from seeing the image at it's full width,

17Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Ok, I'll have it fixed within 48 hours Smile

18Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Daniel, try majhost.com, you know the maps of adonia marsh did? The fullsize maps are hosted there and I don't think there is any size limit, or, if there is, it's plenty big Smile

Looking good,
Will

19Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

Looks good!

20Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 am

Daniel

Daniel

FINALLY fixed them, so you can now see the trees in good quality Smile

21Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:08 pm

What host do you use? I can't see the pictures....

22Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Yeah I can't see them either. Crying

23Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Majhost... Dabu told me I just have to copy the url at the top of the webpage and put [ img ] [ /img ] at the sides of the url... did I do something wrong? Crying

EDIT: I found the problem, but still, the lower half of the first tree doesn't show... Crying Any ideas about what could be wrong?

24Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Dabu is wrong Razz

You gotta find the direct link for the picture, and but that in the [img] tags.

25Family Tree of the Royal Family Empty Re: Family Tree of the Royal Family Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Nah, I found out Dabu wasn't wrong, I just misunderstood Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum