The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Hello and welcome to the USNW Expo 2014 Bidding headquarters. This expo is a chance to show off your nations, be it science, technology, entertainment, etc. The nation holding the Expo will be etched in union history and anything assistance required will be provided. In order to host the Expo, adequate Transportation, Accommodation, and Hosting facilities are required, anything else is just a way to increase your chances. Bids will be looked over and a winner will be announced on September 1st. I will not be bidding, but I will be helping the Host Nation get ready for the Expo, to be held circa September 14th, and the days following.

2USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:50 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Why I can't bid
Bergenstein - WARWARWARWAWRWRARWRWRAW (the land of nonsense)
Kallvarde - Gives no s**ts

3USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Goodluck to all bidders hopefully I can put in a bid before it closes! Though I think we should extend the deadline a bit more

4USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I can if folks would like that, I think we should just fast track your app, but that's just my opinion.

5USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

That would be great aha then I can put in my bid :p

6USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

*sigh* ok then... guess Whoever can get a bid in gets it?

7USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I apologize for not applying as I have been sick for the past week (transitioned from a cold to the stomach flu) as soon as i feel better i will try and get on it

8USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:37 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

May I suggest that we put a bit more planning into this and move back the bid submission date to September 13th?

9USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Empty Re: USNW Expo 2014|Bidding Center Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 am

Agunter999

If nobody else want to host I will but I would have to host while pretending to be Etrusque as neither of my countries would realistically do it, Bergenstein is too you know what and Kallvarde could face war with either Tartra or Malinova at this point. If I do it as Etrusque it would become an Adonian event not USNW event as Etrusque isn't in the USN and I wouldn't use sc4 cause I don't have the time Razz I have the time to do everything else though Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum