The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements

5 posters

Pass this amendment?

Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements Pollle1050%Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements Pollri10 50% [ 4 ]
Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements Pollle1050%Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements Pollri10 50% [ 4 ]
Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements Pollle100%Voting In Progress: Charter Amendment Proposal | Changes on Full Member requirements Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Proposal from the USNW representative office in New Chandler

I like everyone in this union, whether they are an ambassadorial member, full member, or not, but personally, I don't like how everybody becomes a full member once they get into USNW. Back while I was in AIN (this is now changed), they said you became an ambassadorial member upon application (this means you can't become a Full Member on your first application) and that a while later, like a few weeks or so, you could apply for Full Membership. I think this sense of logic makes sense.

Amendment:
1. Upon a successful application from a basic user (people with the purple username), the applicant will become an ambassadorial member.
2. An applicant can only become a full member on the application if they request it, and they must have been a member in the past (meaning that they resigned or failed a member checkpoint).
3. After three weeks, an ambassadorial member may apply for full membership.
4. Full membership applications will be voted on by full members and administrators.
5. Full membership may not be granted without this process. If the applicant fails, then they will retain their status as ambassadorial member, and may reapply in one week.
6. Full membership applications must take place on the forums. They may not take place in the chatroom.

If you were promoted, without an application, to a full member before this amendment passes, then you will retain that membership status.

If you have any questions or criticisms please post them below.

Last edited by K50 Dude on Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Daniel

I like this. The current system definitely doesn't make too much sense to me... Smile

The Imperial Republican Kingdom of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo will support this amendment in full.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

The Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo will agree to this.

http://www.usnw.net

androidboi

androidboi

The Federation of New Friscia does not support this amendment as an applicant that went through a speedy admission process. We ask the proposal to reconsider the time required to be an Ambassador member prior to the allowance of applying for full membership.

This is now being put to vote. You may (or may not) say "voted"

Daniel

Daniel

voted.

We have five..... where are the others? Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I think its upto the member to decide if they want to go for full or take the long way, and also the voting members to send them through the grinder slowly or just shoot em through. I personally chose the long way and nea.

Uh the short way is "nea" and the long way is "yea" Will Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

no, because some of us take ambassadoral membership anyway, that we should have the choice.

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

voted

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

If there is one more nea vote on this amendment, then it will not pass. All four remaining votes must go to the yea category for it to pass. If there is one more abstain the proposal will be declined as well.

Please vote if you have not.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

As it will be impossible for this amendment to pass with the required 7 votes, the amendment will be declined, and will be allowed to be reintroduced in two weeks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum