The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military Uniforms of Adonia

+3
Chris
Carl
Agunter999
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Military Uniforms of Adonia Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Hello,

I am not sure if many of you know but apart from the USNW I am rather fanatical about European Military uniforms from the past. I have thus decided to to create a huge book compiling the military uniforms from all of adonia. I will need input on historical nations after 1650 when uniforms were a thing for me to decide on uniforms. I will enjoy making it before anyone asks. I will do the entirety of adonia however unless you are west althenan then you will have to tell be the uniform is for your country. I am also doing this which will span across all of history. Plus the book can go on sale in all the adonian bookshops. Naturally it is produced in Bergenstein so yummy profits YAY.

Edit: I have decided to stockpile all of the information here for you to help me input for the book: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnXlKa5Y1CnCdGJBQ0hWM0kzSm9paGdGUEM4Z1BVQlE#gid=0

Here is an up to date link on my progress. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8iwx6btz2qt84hd/Adonian%20Uniforms.pdf

Military Uniforms of Adonia N13

PS I have not created any of the actual images just the book

Last edited by Agunter999 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Carl

Carl

Wot, the last 3 pages are blanks Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I'll get on it when I get some time, Agunter. Razz

4Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Agunter999

^added link to information

5Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:09 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Looks really good so far! Very Happy

Can't be sold in Abbasid though Razz

6Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 am

Agunter999

And why ever not Razz

7Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate

Well..

1. Abbasid bans imports from Berg
2. Any store that sold them would probably get burned down/bombed  Blush Razz 

8Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:23 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yey for sanctions?

9Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:27 am

Agunter999

Miserable Dejon, it is a good book, (you could have one of your companies buy a license to produce them)

Also I need people to give me input on their uniforms

10Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:31 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate

Kurt wrote:Yey for sanctions?

Indeed Very Happy

I haven't thought about making a publishing company for Abbasid Razz

11Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Don't worry dude, Shayden still has sanctions on Bergenstein. Razz

Shayden has them but I haven't done anything with them (Which is easily what you could pull off if you wished as well).

12Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Agunter999

Kurt, Mantanedia, I guess it was split into multiple countries at that time but I need some info on it. If you want I could make some stuff up and get your approval???

13Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:40 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Uhm, ah yeah...

I'll look into it.

14Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:07 am

Agunter999

Will I gave Platz, Prussian uniforms, Benevia, Bavarian and Hesse, Hessen-Kassel uniforms

15Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Agunter999 wrote:Kurt, Mantanedia, I guess it was split into multiple countries at that time but I need some info on it. If you want I could make some stuff up and get your approval???

First, it is Matinenda. I can choose the military uniforms, please just leave that responsibility up to me since I am the one who created the country.

16Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Agunter999

yeh sure, do as you please, as you ditched it I just though you might not want to bother. It makes life easier if you choose. (PS what is it then Razz )

17Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:51 pm

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Septentria's would probably be the same if not close to Bruellen's for much of it's history up until around the 1900s, then the uniform would be Australian. Razz

18Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I do want to do them, but I resigned it since I never made updates with it. I would like to develop its culture and details but with it more as an NPC.

19Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Agunter999

ok kurt, as soon as you have the uniforms tell me, I would expect that is was split into different states but that is my opinion. Anyway to Charlie ok I will do you soon then Wink

20Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 pm

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Thanks Smile

21Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Agunter999

Here is a Septentria preview http://puu.sh/88Eko.jpg

22Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Carl

Carl

Agunter will be finding several of those Kabuto Hats and flags for Okaiken Razz

(Although I am working on them) Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

23Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I will work on them when I get the chance. Do they have to be old uniforms or can they be current (like current soldier uniforms)?

24Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:04 pm

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Looks great Agunter! Smile

25Military Uniforms of Adonia Empty Re: Military Uniforms of Adonia Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:30 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Agunter999 wrote:Will I gave Platz, Prussian uniforms, Benevia, Bavarian and Hesse, Hessen-Kassel uniforms

Echoing what Kurt said before, I am capable of finding uniforms for my country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum