The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Political MumboJumbo

+2
Scotch Moen
Agunter999
6 posters

International Community, where would your votes go?

Official Political MumboJumbo Pollle100%Official Political MumboJumbo Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Official Political MumboJumbo Pollle100%Official Political MumboJumbo Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Official Political MumboJumbo Pollle10100%Official Political MumboJumbo Pollri10 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Official Political MumboJumbo Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:10 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

A compilation of Party political broadcasts

"Up next on BBCem1 we have a party political broadcast. The broadcast was created in rullanic but has been translated for BBCem"

Official Political MumboJumbo Hu5z

[i]"Bergenstein has been through what I would call hell. We as a country have lost our souls and I will admit that it is of our own doing. This is why I mean to fix us, to repair Bergenstein to its former glory. How you may ask, what glory can be achieved now. Well the civil war wanted change to make to country functional. So I am here to make it functional. I will if you elect the Bergenstein Wiez Party you will see change. We will restore all of the states, we will remove the old imperialistic ways by granting statehood to old states that deserved it. These states will have significant power so to govern the people correctly. Yet we will not fall like last time, states will work together, our diplomacy will be united, the military will answer directly to the High Monarch yet still supplied by each state. We shall have ONE currency. We regret this but is a must if Bergenstein is to ever work. Many other changes too.
"The restored monarch will have power however we will keep an elected government. Bergenstein wil be a semi constitutional (con)federal monarchy. The people will have a voice and the world will see Bergenstein as a sustainable nation.
"It is up to you to vote correctly, do so as your future is in only your hands.

Ludwig Schmittegstein"

"Up next is 'How to fix your house'"

"Next up a Party political broadcast by the Nationalist Party"

Official Political MumboJumbo Z4q2

"Flimsy old Bergenstein was abolished, a new Bergenstein was created, which so far is just as pathetic. We cannot let our great nation fall into this flimsy horror story. We must unite as a people. We must become one, we must as one protect ourselves, we must build greatness. It is simple that together we are strong and move Bergenstein into a powerful new age. TOGETHER!"

2Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hm, dat nationalist party.

It's hard to vote for a party who's goals and interests you know nothing about. Are we just going off the basic ideals of each?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Sounds like it could breach the Treaty of Braavos. Razz

4Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

RepublicMaster wrote:Sounds like it could breach the Treaty of Braavos. Razz

Good  Devil 

5Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Not so much if they want the occupation to end.  Wink 

6Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

SimEmirate wrote:
RepublicMaster wrote:Sounds like it could breach the Treaty of Braavos. Razz

Good  Devil 

lol remember they helped Esdaad kill your Monarch... And you defend them? funny lads Razz

Edit: btw, please Alex, don't do an ooc USNW poll vote on that, just decide for yourself how the population will vote...  Neutral 

7Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate

Blakeway4 wrote:lol remember they helped Esdaad kill your Monarch... And you defend them? funny lads Razz 

I haven't started that rp yet. Wink

8Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:16 am

Agunter999

Ah right I havent finished the party stuff yet, also that vote is purely to see what you think. I already know who has won :p plus the other parties arnt so breechy

9Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Agunter999

Official Political MumboJumbo 613178_orig
"Democracy is something the entire world has fallen into. It is the way that life should be, by the people and for the people. Bergenstein has been an obstacle to this for many years and the Bergen people are tired of not having it. By voting us in the election we promise you Bergenstein that you will get a fair representation. We will let you have the power to become what you want. It is time to release the shackles and bring us into a free new age."

Liberals

"We stand for a liberal way of life. We stand for a liberal world. Vote us and liberal is what you get."

People's Party

Communists basically.

PEACE

All peace and hippy types.

10Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

It's obvious which party you personally want, so it's a bit detrimental to include options. (i'd personally vote Liberal, it's an acceptable alternative to the default standard)

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

11Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Agunter999

haha Razz I actually haven't decided who will win yet (if I have said before well I have changed my mind Razz) so you know anything could happen

12Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Liberals sound better out of all of them, as the Peace Party seems to be undeveloped in every other issue than conflict.

13Official Political MumboJumbo Empty Re: Official Political MumboJumbo Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:15 am

Agunter999

The peace party is like the BNP in a sense, the BNP will remove immigrants but then what, the peace party will create peacey stuff but can they run the country??? no

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum