The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcement and Bidding Info

+3
Carl
Agunter999
Jon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Announcement and Bidding Info Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:45 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Announcement and Bidding Info Uffawc13

After a long hiatus UFFA is proud to announce that it is now accepting bids to host 2013 edition of the UFFA World Cup. The previous World Cup was hosted by Kaskaskia and unfortunately did not see a conclusion due to some circumstances outside of the control of this organization. The World Cup is one of the biggest and most exciting sporting events of the year and will bring a large ammount of attention and tourism to the host nation. This years tournament will be held in August, starting with the Opening Ceremony and first match on Saturday, August 10th.

If you wish to host the tournament, there are several things you will need. Hosting this tournament, however, is much less intensive than something like the Simlympics, so if you are planning to do that in the future this may be a good event to get some practice with.

The requirements for bids are:

At least 6 stadiums configured for Association Football. One stadium should be designated as the primary stadium, where ceremonies and the final will occur.
Pictures of all 6 stadiums.
Pictures of infastructure around stadiums or of the host cities in general.
Information about the footballing and nonfootballing culture of the nation.
Anthying else that is deemed relevant.

Additionally, the host must be available to post results for the duration of tournament.

Bidding closes Monday, August 5th. Bids should be posted in their own thread in the Bids subforum UFFA World Cup 2013 Forum.

Also, if you simply wish to particpate in the World Cup, you should make sure that you have reconfirmed your UFFA national team selection. You can do this in this thread.

2Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Umm looks great but the link on the bottom is not right, coding error

3Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Carl

Carl

OMG fixed Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I might put up a bid Smile

5Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Go Dan! Razz

6Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Daniel

Daniel

If I can get Francistown 2.0 ready before then, I'll definitely bid, so wish me luck Razz

7Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I might put up a bid

8Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:21 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

I might bid... Razz

9Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:34 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Just don't host it like the last tournament you did... Razz 

10Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 am

Agunter999

Just thought I can't do it I am on leave from the 29 of July to the 13 of August. What a bum

11Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 am

Carl

Carl

Announce on leave stuff in the Admin forum or the discussion center please...

LOL Will Razz

12Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Jon

Jon

Just a reminder, bidding closes at midnight tonight.

13Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I want to bid Crying But idk have a big city.

14Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Carl

Carl

I'll probably bid... Razz

15Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Is this still biddable?

16Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Carl

Carl

I think so, since this is being moved next month.

17Announcement and Bidding Info Empty Re: Announcement and Bidding Info Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 am

Jon

Jon

Technically Grand has been hosting this event.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum