The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Absence

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Absence  Empty My Absence Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hello Everyone,

The purpose of this post is to alert you all to the reasons I have been mostly absent for the past month or so, and to apologize for the incredibly poor job I have done thus far as Executive Secretary due, in part, to that absence. I feel that I have let you all down, and I certainly haven't fulfilled any of the promises of my campaign to increase activity around this union. So first, allow me to explain my absence. Do not, however, take this as an excuse, because I do not wish to be excused for my failure to give adequate attention to this union. As many of you know, I have moved on from high school and am now attending college, which i had believed I could balance with everything else I both needed and wanted to do. I soon, however, found my grades slipping a bit and decided to refocus on my school work. Much of that time was taken from the time I spend playing SC4, working on my CJ, and being here with you all. This would have been fine, I suppose, if I had told you all I was going to be gone for a while. I did not, however, alert any of you to this, I told myself that I could find time. I did not find that time, and as such I have neglected my role here and have done a disservice to you all. I know you have got along fine without me, as there are many others among you that are perfectly capable of running a union, and I am very pleased that we have added members while I was away. This does not mean that I do not feel guilty for leaving unceremoniously, and for that, I am sorry to you all.

I will, however, be going into Summer Break very soon, and do wish to continue holding this office so that I can do some of the things I set out to do when I announced my candidacy. I do as, though, that you bear with me for the next couple of weeks. I may be active occasionally during this period, but the majority of my focus will be on finals and final projects. Therefore, I am requesting a leave of absence for two weeks, after which time I will resume my membership as well as my executive and ministerial duties.

Thank you all very much for your patience with me over the past year,

Jon Clark

2My Absence  Empty Re: My Absence Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I'll be waiting for the next two weeks!

Btw I'm Chris (Mitron) and am glad to meet you! We all get busy, I myself find it hard to get any chance to play SC4 and be active, so I understand. I'm only a freshman in HS, and I have a lot of trouble with homework & sports. Don't worry about it, you haven't failed anyone! We all make mistakes, just make sure when you come back you work even harder! Very Happy

3My Absence  Empty Re: My Absence Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Carl

Carl

Have fun in school Jon! Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4My Absence  Empty Re: My Absence Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

RLS Razz We totally understand. We'll be waiting! Smile

5My Absence  Empty Re: My Absence Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

To the gallows!

Hope you're doing well with your work and there's absolutely no need for such a deep apology for Real Life Syndrome.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum