The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out

+4
Jon
Chris
Carl
Joe 90
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joe 90

Joe 90

The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out Cafo

Similarly to the Olympics, the Simlympic Games sees nations from around the SimWorld compete in over 400 events in 49 sports, with the familiar gold, silver, and bronze medals awarded to the winning athletes. Each Simlympiad is held in a city selected by the International Simlympic Committee (ISC) from an open bidding process. All nations are welcome to participate in the Games and to bid for the honour of hosting the next Simlympiad. For more information on the Games, please click here.

In the years since the Simlympics began, we have continually added new nations as people have joined the Simlympic movement. However, we have rarely removed nations, meaning our competitor list contains more than a few inactive nations. Therefore, we are scrapping the current list, and starting with a clean slate for the next games.

To ensure you are part of the Simlympic movement for the XVIII Simlympiad in June, you will have to do one of two things:

• CURRENTLY ENTERED NATIONS simply reply to confirm your entry. We have all your nation's details already.
  • NEW NATIONS will need to signup with their nation name, flag, and three-letter NSC code (eg. USA, GBR etc.).

Confirmations and new entries can both go in this thread.

Sign-ups never really close for the Simlympics, but to be included in the XVIII Games in June you will need to have signed up by mid May at the latest.

We look forward to seeing your country represented alongside the rest of the SimWorld in the near future!
- International Simlympic Committee

The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out Ban2x

Carl

Carl

Yep, got mine in Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Joe 90

Joe 90

No chance of missing you!

Joe 90

Joe 90

A quick reminder that with one month to go until the XVIII Simlympiad, you must re-signup if you want to be a part of the largest Sim-sporting event in or out of the world.

We look forward to you joining us for the Games. Smile

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Mitron would like to join. Our flag is in my avatar/profile pic, whatever you call it. Razz Our 3 letter designation will be MTR. Our official name is the Republic of Mitron.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I've made this an announcement to make sure people see it. It was kinda hidden away in the discussion center, and with the deadline to participate in the next games coming up it's important to make sure people know they need to sign up again.

We need to reorganize some forums, so maybe we can get a kind of "USNW in the Simlympics" forum set up with informational stuff for people who don't know about the Simlympics and stuff when we do that.

Joe 90

Joe 90

Sounds cool Jon! Smile

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Can't we adjust assume that like shayden, Acadia, folland, etc will join? They're all active guys

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I already resigned up, so I think I am in the clear.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I don't usually enter sports things. Razz I just like making my cities.

Jon

Jon

UndercoverNinja12 wrote:Can't we adjust assume that like shayden, Acadia, folland, etc will join? They're all active guys

No we can't, the Simlympics are run by the ISC and they have their own rules as to how people sign up. If people want to be a part of the games then they need to make sure they've signed up.

Joe 90

Joe 90

Yeah, this is the first time we've actually decided to remove inactive people from the entry list. The old list was at least half full of people we couldn't contact anywhere. So new list Smile

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

OK, sounds good then. Let's just make sure we contact everyone and they know about it.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

FOLLAND

FLAG

FLD

Cool

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Joe 90

Joe 90

MikeVM wrote:FLAG
Have you got a non-wavy version Mike? When I shrink it, it'll look like its all stripy.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Joe 90 wrote:
MikeVM wrote:FLAG
Have you got a non-wavy version Mike? When I shrink it, it'll look like its all stripy.
There yah go.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Joe 90

Joe 90

Thanks Smile

The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out BMTR
The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out BFLD

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

NTR New Terrance
Flag

Carl

Carl

Don't forget to fill out the PAS (Point Allocation System), located at Simsports!

Okashi Fighting! Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Joe 90

Joe 90

The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out BNTR
Smile

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Joe 90 wrote:The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out BNTR
Smile

So you're the guy who runs New Terrance!

Jack

Jack

UndercoverNinja12 wrote:
Joe 90 wrote:The Simlympic Games - Competitor List Clean-Out BNTR
Smile

So you're the guy who runs New Terrance!
LOL, no that would be Trevy. Razz

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

...... Why you confuse me!

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

That would be me ninja! Cool

Sponsored content