The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

RADIO MARX

+6
Sauberbmw
Jack
Willem
YingBlanc
Carl
Psihomode
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:02 am

Daniel

Daniel

The Cracked.com theory that North Korea's series of "Kim Jong __" leaders are all a clone of the original Kim II-sung sounds more likely than that Castro cloned himself...who really knows what goes on in North Korea? Razz

27RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 am

Psihomode

Yes it's strange,but in Tampuchai it doesn't matter if the baby has some complications: the important is if he can work to make us rich!

Uh,have I said "us"? *To make Tampuchai's People rich!

28RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Carl

Carl

LOLOL Razz

Roleplay Button: PRIME MINISTER GEMBA: Then tell me, how is feeding more mouths making people rich?

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

29RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

By putting the kids to work. Devil Yeah communism is a bad thing, especially when child labor is possibly occurring.

30RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Child labour? No sir, no thanks Razz

31RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Psihomode

Wouh wouh...I've not said that the babies will work,I only said that the important it's if they can work,but obviously when they'll be adults!
And there are no problems for the mouths feeding: in Tampuchai the people don't pay the taxes,the house,the medical cures and the instructions. There are thousands of square kms of farms with hundreds of deposits of food,so we'll have food for enough people for a lot of time.

32RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Psihomode

=SPECIAL EDITION - NASTARA ATTACKS XTEPLINAI!=

RADIO MARX - Page 2 Attackl

Yes,people! This morning the land forces of Nastara have attacked our Autonomous Province of Xteplinai.
A large portion of the coltivated hinterland of the region's west part has been hardly bombed by the Nastaran Air Force.
The bordertown of Masquìa has been under siege for the entire morning,but at 1 pm,after a bloody battle and a glorious defence,the city fell to the Nastarans.
The city of San Jeremya,where the Tampuchean People's Army's garrisons are located,is under siege,but the army is well defending the city and the sorrounding territory.
But the situation is bad,the 30% of the territory is occupated by the Nastarans.
However,our glorious TPA is sending numerous divisions to the frontline.

Our army has also to defend the region's capital,Santavang,that in the afternoon has received a Nastaran Air Force visit.

However,from the other bases in the other islands of Tampuchai,the government is sending more tanks,soldiers and planes to defend Xteplinai.
The next goal is: Nastara.

33RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

oh wow another war!

34RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Jack

Jack

No spreading of communism! Someone must be assassinated!

35RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Carl

Carl

Meh, Article 9 shrouds over the three red stars Razz

36RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Interesting. Does the TPA believe they can push back the Nastaran forces? What is the reason for this invasion?

Both Insulo and Kaskaskia are staying neutral but monitoring the situation.

37RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:34 am

Psihomode

We think that the TPA will re-take some territories in the hinterland,and the situation at San Jeremya is better,but still dangerous.
We know that in Masquìa a lot of Tampuchean people have been killed or simply forced to leave the city.

We know why they've attacked only because some captured soldiers said that.

And with this article we'll show an interrogation of a Nastaran soldier captured in a quarter of San Jeremya
:
I'm 18 years old,I'm from a small border town. One day a military convoy arrived in town and they started shouting from the main square.
I went there and they started saying that we're poor people because the "Tampuchean Devils",they called you so,stolen our legitimate territories.
Then they said that the Nastaran people are discriminated in Tampuchea,because they're "capitalists". I know that it's not true,because I've got some relatives in the village of Bomtom (a village in the heart of Xteplinai's hinterland),and they always say that they normally work and go to school,without problems.
Then they told to the young people,like me,that who would fight against this "injustice" could go to them,ask for a rifle and for a uniform,and go to the frontline.
I went to them. There wasn't a precise reason,I felt strong,I felt like I was fighting for a just cause.
So they gave me a small machine gun and a mortar,then they theached us how to use the weapons and few hours later I was in the heart of Xteplinai,at 20 kms from San Jeremya.
We were walking on conquered territories,so there weren't enemies,but at 10 km from the city,we were attacked by groups of Tampuchean soldiers hidden in the hills.
I was scared,but a friend said me :"Follow me near that rocks!" ,I followed him and he said me that it was the moment to use my mortar.
So I started firing on the hills and few minutes later we continued walking to San Jeremya.
When we arrived at the city limits we were joyful,we tought that the city was alredy ours,but it wasn't so.
A commander said us :<< Ok 'kids',now we're in the hilly part of the city,our goal is the centre and the harbour. Our cannons are firing for 20 hours,but it's not enough,the Tampuchean are well organized and nobody,neither the Air Force,have beaten them.
We are sending some snipers near the downtown,but we need some mortars,who can use a mortar?>>. A my friend said my name,so I had to walk alone with another sniper through the creepy and bombed streets of San Jeremya-Barajos,the hightown.
Our "base" was a semi-destroyed house and several times I bombed the central square,but yesterday a TPA convoy arrived,after an heavy bombing on Barajos,at our street. My mate said me "We have to stay here,shut up and don't move,so they'll not found us"
But the TPA squad found us and transported us to this camp...

Last edited by Psihomode on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

38RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Jack

Jack

So it is basically a war about one side hating the other? Razz

39RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Psihomode

I think..yes!
But obviously there are economic interests...as all the wars Wink

40RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Marqualis will remain neutral until furthur notice

41RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Psihomode

OPERATION RED FALCON LAUNCHED

Today,at 6 am,started the Operation Red Falcon.
Our forces bombed the hills around San Jeremya and the city of Masquìa. This last one has been occupied in the first hours of the conflict.
After these bombings,our glorious forces have attacked the hinterland and the city of Masquìa.
All the occupied territories have been reconquered,except Masquìa,that is under siege,but will occupied in few hours.
The 3rd Battalion and the Brigade n°12 have entered in Nastaran territory occupying the towns of Terseza and Confìn.
These towns are only 80km far from the Nastaran capital,that it's our forces' next goal.
Our soldiers,in the reconquered hinterland,have found burnt villages and houses,mass graves and weapon deposits.
We can say that up to 3000 Tampuchean people were killed,and we don't know if the massacre is still continuing,because we know that lots of Tampuchean people were deported in Nastara,specially in special camps built near the Nastaran capital.

42RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Jack

Jack

This war is pretty ugly. Razz I hope it ends soon.

43RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:34 am

Psihomode

RADIO MARX: NASTARA CITY DIVIDED IN TWO

After days and days of fightings our troops arrived at the Nastara City's periphery .
The Nastaran forces are exhausted,our army bombed non-stop for days and days their positions,and the 1/2 of them are dead.
At the Nastaran capital's periphery the two armies fought a lot and lots of buildings have been damaged.
But our forces launched a strong offensive in the eastern part of the city and now we own the eastern part of the city,that is divided by a river.
Now there are some negotiations,because our government claims all the occupied territories and the Nastaran government,that can't still fight against us,want a ceasefire,but the Eastern part of Nastara city and the city's province have to remain under Nastaran control.
We're looking forward for new news,we'll inform you soon.

44RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken aid groups would like to ask the 2 governments if they would allow humanitarian aid to the area.

45RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 am

Psihomode

All the humanitarian aids are allowed.

46RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 am

Psihomode

PHOTOS FROM NASTARA CITY

RADIO MARX - Page 2 Vvvvva_zpse3b1dc7c
A pic of the Foreign Office,in the Tampuchean part of the city,that was occupied in the first days of the operation.

RADIO MARX - Page 2 Vvvva_zps257050c5
A view of the Tampuchean part of Nastara City. As you can see there are some damaged buildings. In the bottom you can see at the right the Army Barracks,and at the left there's the first humanitarian aid.

RADIO MARX - Page 2 Bifguga_zps08ba05ef
A part of Nastara City called "the bridge",that is a small piece of land that connects the two parts of the city,the look is over the Nastaran Part.
As you can see,there are many refugees. They're Tampuchean deported people,they were allowed to go to the Tampuchean part.

47RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 am

Carl

Carl

Very lush city you have there Smile

48RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 am

Psihomode

EAST NASTARA OFFICIALLY PART OF TAMPUCHEA

After days of discussions between the two divided parts of Nastara,the Nastaran and the Tampuchean governments decided to call the citizens of East Nastara for a referendum.
The result was: 89% yes for a Tampuchean East Nastara ,10% No ,1% abstain.
So,the last Nastaran policemen and soldiers left officially the new "East Nastara People's Province".
In the next 2 days,some politicians will arrive in Eastern Nastara from Tampuchea to rule the new province.
People and Soldiers are happy through the streets of East Nastara City,now known as Nastarikert (the tampuchean name for "Nastara City").
In the streets of Tampuchinxa the people are celebrating this new victory with parties and concerts.

Now,the defeated Nastara,has to send home more than the 48% of its soldiers,due to the conditions imposed by Tampuchea.

In the next days,in Nastarikert,will took place a "Victory Festival" where lots of photos taken during the war will shown to the public.

49RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Jack

Jack

Nationalism! :S

50RADIO MARX - Page 2 Empty Re: RADIO MARX Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Carl

Carl

Them invasion of stuff. Razz Now you have to remember: Nearby Nations are trade partners with some USNW Members Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum