The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Currency Conversion

+5
Carl
Scotch Moen
Jack
Sauberbmw
Kurt
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Well, mine is whatever your's is. Razz I think the chart would be a lot easier to understand if we showed what each is worth in dollars, instead of how much money it takes each currency to be equal to a dollar.

27Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Jack: Yours is fine since it's linked to mine and mine is realistic. I am working on a spreadsheet at the moment with that.

28Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Jack

Jack

I bet our bills are pretty cool if they are Shaydian and Acadian. Maybe pictures of heroes from the Colonies' War would be on them or something. Smile

29Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yeah definitely. Maybe we could both use the same dollar? To show how close of allies we are and to reduce production cost of the currency?

30Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Jack

Jack

Of course! I'm making one in Illustrator right now. Razz The picture will be of some guy from the Colonies' War but since the wiki is gone, all of the names are too.

31Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

well our currencies are on par with each other so IDK why there should be a problem with that. I understand if we were on Earth, then again there are many countries with a stronger currency than that of the US Razz

32Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yeah, but at the very most a currency should be worth 0.65 per 1 USD. Not every currency. There is a difference between a strong currency and a god modded currency. I'm going to throw out a realistic proposal soon.

33Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

34Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:28 pm

Jack

Jack

That is a whole lot of math, Kurt. :O I approve it, even though I don't fully understand it. Very Happy

35Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Carl

Carl

@Jack - LOL It's a conversion sheet, I can fully understand it Razz (since I use it here to turn CAD to PHP)

I think I might reinflate the En to 2.86 dollars because most of our currencies here are closer to the Enieo. Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

36Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

The top symbols = 1
The side symbols represent how much money you could get out of the top amount.

37Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Last edited by Kurt on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

38Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Jack

Jack

Ah, I get it. So 1 Sent is $1.26?

39Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 am

Carl

Carl

Yes Jack Razz

40Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Any objectors to the new currency proposal..?

41Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I have no problems with it :3

42Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I don't know why we are using the US currency when it is non-existent on Adonia. Previously our currencies were all comparable and not god-moded. But I think Kurt just loves the US to much. If anything, if we are to compare our currencies to that of Earth one, then I think we should choose the country with the Strongest currency at the moment and go from there.

43Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:59 am

Carl

Carl

That's because the Enieo itself is attached to the US Dollar... 1 Enieo = 2 Dollars; it was there for a reason Razz

44Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:39 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

ArrowHead wrote:That's because the Enieo itself is attached to the US Dollar... 1 Enieo = 2 Dollars; it was there for a reason Razz

Yes I understand. But i mean all our currencies were comparatively close to one another in the original draft which was fair in a sense tho i could be wrong. just my 0.02 $

45Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:16 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

The reason why I link it to the US currency, is because 1 Enieo is worth 2 USD. Having every single currency worth half of a dollar is just not realistic.

46Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Jack

Jack

And it is easier to see how much each currency is worth when it is compared with the US dollar, especially for someone like me who can barely read and understand a chart. Razz

47Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Jack Razz

48Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yep :p

49Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

The Enieo and other Adonian currencies are convertable and pegged to the USD for the convenience of our members, which are mostly from the United States. The Enieo is E.50 = $1 because it's easier to divide quantities in USD by two to get the Enieo value than it would be to fool with trying to get an amount if the Enieo was .69 = $1. Why make things harder than they have to be for something that already rarely gets the attention it deserves? Sometimes we have to sacrifice realism (Earth) for things that are more fun and attractive (Adonia).

http://www.usnw.net

50Currency Conversion - Page 2 Empty Re: Currency Conversion Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Do you still have problems with these Abe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum